- 6 years ago
- Wedding: August 2012
I like the first dress the best. It looks great on you and its such a lovely style!
The first dress with perhaps a different sash/belt. =)
I like the first dress best as well. It’s beautiful and elegant. The second dress has too much competing texture going on, in my opinion. As a prior poster suggested, I think a different sash — perhaps one with bling — may make you consider the first gown less plain and having more of a princess quality.
I LOVE the first dress on you. I’m not a fan of the second.
the second dress is very fairy tale-princess so beautiful
thanks everyone! i would definitely do a different sash… i should have mentioned that above. that one was just the one that came with the dress!
Definately the first dress ! it looks great on you !
I’m guessing this was posted here by mistake (the TTC boards = trying to conceive?) … rather than TTC (trying to choose?)
But, that being said, I chose Dress A. 😉
Dress A!!!! It is better in so many ways (IMO)!
1. the natural waist is so flattering on you (dress B sits at a weird point)
2. The quality of the fabric looks way better. Ruffles in B look like synthetic fabric, kind of costumey
3. The neckline is very similar but A is slightly “better made” if that makes sense. It could just be the fabric again being better
4. The sash looks lovely (if you go for another it would still be great)
5. A is so elegant all over, but still has a touch of “fun and young”
Definitely the first one. It’s beautiful, classic and elegant.
more timeless and elegant, and the fabric looks more luxurious than #2!
The topic ‘Please help me pick a dress!’ is closed to new replies.