(Closed) Please help me with jewelry & Veil!!!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hey, beautiful dress!

To me the dress is very classic, It kind of depends where your getting married though, I invision this with a long cathedral veil either completely plain or with some understated lacing around the border.  I would do simple jewelry like a drop stone/pearl or a simple loose choker in silver and either silver/diamond studs or very small drop earrings

if your getting married outside though wear a shorter veil..if your hair is going to be down you could get away with only longer earrings and bracelet like the model, if up I would say where a simple necklace

Post # 4
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2009 - Cathedral of the Sacred Heart & The Jefferson Hotel

I really think you could go either way with hair, up or down. But I would keep everything else simple, especially the veil. Long or short, I wouldn’t do beading or lace because you don’t want anything to try to compete with your dress which is GORGEOUS!!

Post # 5
407 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

gorgeous dress! I would just wear earrings and a bracelet! I think the idea of an elbow length veil sounds great. 

The topic ‘Please help me with jewelry & Veil!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors