(Closed) please help me with these dresses:) [photo heavy]

posted 11 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress looks the best on me? :)
    bridal/wedding-y 8002 : (132 votes)
    57 %
    flowy and beautiful 8962 : (87 votes)
    38 %
    all over lace 8912 : (13 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 32
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

The first one is my favorite!  It would be perfect for an outdoor ceremony and fancy reception.  It has a nice simplicity in the front and some drama in the back.  But, you can’t go wrong in picking any of them – theyhave the same basic shape and are all very flattering on you.

Post # 33
    56 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: February 2011

I love the back of dress #1! #3 to me looks less unique, but you should wear what you want to wear! 🙂

Post # 34
    3026 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

they are all three amazing but i voted for #3 since you said it suits you best. but they are all amazing on you. 🙂 

Post # 35
    191 posts
    Blushing bee

I love #1!!! SO romantic and bridal!!!!!!!!

Post # 36
    121 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

they all look awesome! but I think 1 is def more bridal…then 3 would be my second fav!!

Post # 37
    67 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

My Fiance and I love number 2. I loved number two and then I made him pick a favorite without telling him which one and he said number two without a doubt.

Post # 38
    324 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Hmm…I tried on the first two dresses when I was still searching.  I have to say, I really love everything about the first dress on you.  I think the sweetheart neckline looks great, and the back is to die for (both the “v” and the way the lace cascades down).  Personally, I don’t like lace, but I was seriously considering this dress.  When I tried on the second dress, I didn’t care for it but maybe it was from the dress being shipped from store to store (I just didn’t feel like the skirt part was laying the way it should).  BUT, I really love it on you.  I think the slight dip in the neckline compliments your…I’m just going to say it…bust area nicely.  And the belt shows off your tiny waist.  So, my vote is for either #1 or #2.  I guess it depends on which look you want to go for…classic or fashion forward?

Post # 39
    6 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2010

Number 2!!!

Post # 40
    575 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2010

I LOVE the first one – usually I like dresses posted on WB pretty equally but I really like the first one more than the others (although they are beautiful!)

I definitely vote number one – flattering, beautiful detail, appropriate for outdoor ceremony and elegant reception.  So lovely.  Let us know what you choose!

Post # 41
    233 posts
    Helper bee

I love the first one! The back is so gorgeous!  I think my second pic would be number 2…but I’m just not a big fan of the ruffled skirt. And, I can’t say I reallly like the 3rd one.  The pattern of the lace reminds me of a tablecloth.  But they all look great on you!

Post # 43
    299 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

L-O-V-E #1. That dress is stunning on you!

Post # 44
    127 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

Love #2 on you!! It’s fun and unique! Let us know which you choose.

Post # 45
    1529 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Number 1 all the way. You look absolutely amazeballs!!!

Number 2 is nice, but it is a bit busy. One of those dresses that seems to be wearing you more than you wearing it.

Post # 46
    366 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

#3 is my fav. But that might be because its more my style too!

The topic ‘please help me with these dresses:) [photo heavy]’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors