(Closed) Please, please, please help me find this dress: Eugenia 3512

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
46331 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

That is one beautiful dress! I tried but couldn’t find it anywhere for you.

Post # 4
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I see why you want it so badly.  It’s beautiful and different.  I hope you can find it!  Good luck.

Post # 6
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

That dress is absolutely dreamy!  I’ll stalk the internet for you and see if I stumble upon something.

Post # 7
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Wow, this is beautiful!!! And I am so picky with dresses. I love it!! Although, all that detailing could get a little pricy for a custom dress. But it would be totally worth it… ^.^

Post # 8
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Check all the wedding dress resale shops out there.  There are a ton!  Also try calling around to bridal salons that carry that brand.  A Spring 2009 dress would not get into stores into the Fall of 2009 meaning that some salon could still have a sample in their warehouse.  I say that because another Bee just bought a Spring 2009 dress at a sample sale in April.  Good luck!

Post # 9
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think you should try to contact the designer, whichever the number is on their site, like customer service and see if they know if any store might still have it, or i think if the dress is not too old, they make still make it for you, give a try

Post # 10
334 posts
Helper bee

I second the other bees who have said to ring around looking for a sample. There WILL be one out there!

Failing that, get a replica made. Jasmine Bridal do amazing work. It is amazing how well they can replicate a dress.

Good luck!

The topic ‘Please, please, please help me find this dress: Eugenia 3512’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors