(Closed) Please post your "THE ONE" dress that cost under $1000

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Hanover Grande Ballroom

I believe it was 950, from davids bridal!

Post # 17
2134 posts
Buzzing bee

JessRae:  this is my dress that i ordered online from Macy’s – $145. 

Post # 18
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014 - Presque Isle

I paid $500 for this last summer but this is the dress I wore, in ivory! its a great deal right now! 

Post # 19
336 posts
Helper bee

I didn’t have a budget in mind when dress shopping; I had just done research online on designers/styles I wanted to try on. “The one” dress I ended up choosing cost $915! So I lucked out there. Pics below.

IMG_2788

IMG_2781

Post # 20
938 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

thedressFINAL

Custom-made for $670, including chapel-length veil 🙂

Post # 21
1213 posts
Bumble bee

Mine was from Macy. had a seamstress add sleeves, pearl beading and a “train” Dress was  $69. Alterations $140.  $210 and done. This was my backup dress.

Post # 22
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

This is my dress!  I got it for $920-it’s Stella York 5932

You might want to look at Maggie Sottero-some of her dresses are reasonably priced.

Post # 23
3586 posts
Sugar bee

JessRae:  Look for consignment stores in your area. These are dresses that the stores want to sale and can no longer store or individuals who just want to sale their dresses. You can find new and used dresses at these place. Also as mentioned DB or sample sales.

Post # 24
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

JessRae:  I wouldn’t say the dress I chose was my dream dress, but it was within my budget.  It was $750

Post # 25
2272 posts
Buzzing bee

JessRae:  

What style are you looking for? I work at a bridal shop with a majority of dresses being under 1K perhaps I could give you some suggestions.

Post # 26
743 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Of course it goes on sale at David’s now for $399… >_<

Post # 27
1023 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Adrianna Papell dress… $275 from Macy’s with a coupon! 

_20150710_225334

Post # 28
495 posts
Helper bee

A lot of bridal shops in my area have sample sales going on right now so it is possible for you to find an amazing dress at a great price if you are wiling to go for a sample. I just went to a sample sale and the dresses the salon looked good as new and they were originally 1k+ dresses on sale from $299-$899!

Post # 29
1289 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

JessRae:  I’m very into posting my dress this weekend it seems 😉 Heres mine, that only cost $350!!

Post # 30
2814 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

I’m a sucker for a good bargain! I highly recommend buying a sample dress or a preowned wedding dress online. Just make sure you do your research and find out your bridal size and also try to find real brides in the dresses so you have a better idea of how it’ll look on someone who’s not a model.

I got this sample Enzoani dress online (absolutely perfect condition, tags still on it) for $500 including shipping. It retails for ~$2,000. Currently with the alterations lady.

The topic ‘Please post your "THE ONE" dress that cost under $1000’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors