Honestly I don’t have any straight out regrets but there were some things that happend that diffently weren’t planned on.
1. I went out wtih my girls to catch our 8 passenger limo, only to find two 6 passengers, the driver than explained they had the 8 passenger on its way but offered the two 6’s if we didnt want to wait, we waited about 2 minutes before the 8 passenger showed up. ( I so scared I would delay the whole wedding cuz of this, but didn’t want to spilt up our wedding party to the two 6 passengers either).
2. I think I pulled up my petticoat too far, so that i wouldn’t trip on it, to the point where guests were coming up to me to fix it. (still waiting on photos so am hoping its not notiable) Yet I still literally had to kick my dress ahead of me down the asile so i wouldn’t trip (really hope you can notice that either.
3. We picked a long first dance song, and it just seemed too long or maybe thats because the attnetion was just on us, I hate being the center of attention, luckly I had an awesome DJ who understood my head nod as time to cut it short.
4. My niece spilled my drink on my dress, I think I acdenitally scolded her by saying her name, she cried and was so upset about it. We dumped club soda on it, and you could never tell the difference. After photos i took her aside and said look i only plan on wearing this once, its no big dal you cant see it, please dont let this ruin your night, hugged her and shared a personal joke with her. I felt terriable for her afterwards.
5. We tried our best to get to everyone, and walk around the tables (we skipped our salad and most of our meal to do this) yet we still missed some ppl since they werent at their tables when we got to them. Not sure how ppl usually do this, maybe some of our family memebers were just extra chatty, I actually lost my voice at one point and couldn’t figure out why, it was from talking to everyone over the music.
6. Not having cake other than when we cut it that is. we actually went back to his parents room afterwards to grab some.
7. we started a little late due to one of our shuttles getting there late (I had no idea that we were running late but Darling Husband told the coordinater to diff wait for the shuttle as alot of close family memebers were on it)
Regardless I still think we had a great and fun wedding.