(Closed) Please tell me my 90-100 person wedding will still be a PARTY!

posted 10 years ago in Reception
Post # 61
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Aubergold: Don’t worry about the number of guests. I think smaller weddings are so personel and so muchmore fun. You will have fun and have a beautiful wedding no matter what. 🙂

Post # 62
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Aubergold: to know how many people truly will come I always divide the number of guest/2=?  and that is how many actually make it that day.

Also, if they have RSVP beforehand you will have an actual count.

NOw in regards to your question being if having 100 people at a wedding is still fun, you will have plenty of guest partying, but it depends on the type of music you play as well remember to also cater to your guest liking.  Numerous times I have attended weddings and the music is just one genre its either all  slow jams, hip hop, or some other kind and that leaves many guests not enjoying the night.

To ensure everyone boogies all night long have a variety of music even the one you despise.

Post # 63
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

My friends made a face at my wedding too. We are having a party in South Africa (where he is from) but our wedding here will only be 60 – 75 people. And there will only be beer and wine because it is at a winery. I am feeling better because everyone who is fun and awsome has said they are coming so I guess everyone else is just “icing on the cake”. It is in November so i will let you know how it goes. 

The topic ‘Please tell me my 90-100 person wedding will still be a PARTY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors