(Closed) PLS HELP…What is the name of that …

posted 6 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
2269 posts
Buzzing bee

It kind of looks like it could be made of raffia.

Post # 4
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

The stuff the tags are tied on with is rafia, but the stuff under the orange ribbons just looks like a loose weave burlap, or maybe a floral mesh.


The topic ‘PLS HELP…What is the name of that …’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors