(Closed) Plus Size Lace Trumpet Casablanca 1914

posted 5 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
8695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@michiru4ever:  yayy for you! I wouldve thought your dress was just a kind of fitted a-line if you didnt say it was trumpet. Beautiful pics!

Post # 4
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - old cheese factory

you looked abosulty amazing in your dress! congrats!!!!

Post # 5
3588 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@michiru4ever:  oh yay!!!!!!! I was waiting for you photos, they are GREAT! I love your dress and it looks like a pretty day.

Post # 7
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@michiru4ever:  You look incredible! I think that dress was made for you. Congratulations!

Post # 8
11233 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Gorgeous! I’ve been wondering what your profile photo looked like bigger. Love it (and your whole look).

Post # 9
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

You look gorgeous! That’s probably one of the prettiest wedding dresses I’ve seen yet. 

Post # 10
131 posts
Blushing bee

You look GORGEOUS!! Being a little plus sized myself this makes me feel a lot better to know that it other girls can pull it off, so can I! Thank you for sharing!! 🙂

Post # 11
197 posts
Blushing bee

@michiru4ever:   Not sure how I missed this or your recap.  You look gorgeous in that dress.  I’m also wearing a lace dress, size 22 and mine is listed as a-line, but in reality it is closer to a trumpet.  My second choice was also a trumpet.  I just think the style fit me better than a bulkier dress. 

Post # 12
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I agree. i didnt get to try mine on when i went shopping because I wanted designer and other than the usual “alfred angelo, maggie sottero” no one usually has larger sizes of amsale, lazaro, etc.. well, i trusted my consultant to know body shapes & i knew what i liked and didnt like and had a lot of imagination so we tightly held up dresses to me and when i came down to 2, we took a couple pics and i knew instantkly which one was THE ONE! mine is a size 28 lazaro with 2 panels added in that match the rest of the top to make it like a bridal 32. i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! 

Post # 13
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Wow … just seriously wow! You look AMAZING. That dress is so goregous for you I actually gasped when the photo loaded. Plus your makeup, your headpiece and your radiant smile … you look so special! And what great photos to have!

Post # 14
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016 - Fairmont Chateau Whistler

You look absolutely gorgeous! Just because we are bigger brides doesnt mean we cant look just as beautiful in every dress!

Post # 15
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

that is hands down the most stunning dress i have ever seen, and you wear it beautifully.

The topic ‘Plus Size Lace Trumpet Casablanca 1914’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors