(Closed) Plus Size Pin-Up Style Dress……………… 1940’s era

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7777 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Are you looking for 40s style wedding dresses or just that style dress in general?

Post # 7
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

love love love love the dress that you posted!!!  only thing that i could think of would be dresses like la sposa’s fanal but it doesn’t fit your slit requirements.

it’s very pinup girl-ish to me

Post # 8
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Here is a link to some really sassy dresses:

http://www.whirlingturban.com/wedding_boutique/

A dress designer you may like is Stephanie James, her work is fantastic, I’m considering wearing one of her dresses: http://www.stephaniejamescouture.com/blog/

There was a girl that posted recently that had the most fabulous dress, champagne color, slit up the side, form fitting- I think she was going to Vegas to get married originally but, then changed her mind, she has short hair….anyone know who I’m speaking of? Anyway, I’d love for you to see her dress, it’s great!

Post # 9
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

This is what I am wearing for my 1940s wedding. Good luck finding a dress!

Post # 12
531 posts
Busy bee

Yeah, her dresses are a bit pricey. I should ask, what is your price range, this could give everyone a better idea of what to post and what not to tease you with. 😛 I was wondering, what did you think of the other dresses, the ones with the little winged pieces at the bust cup?

Post # 14
531 posts
Busy bee

I do like the dress you posted although I wish the had put it on a model with a little more chest, it looks so flat on her in that area. That dress is very doable for a wedding. I take it you’re a big fan off offbeatbride.com? I love that site!

Post # 15
7777 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

The topic ‘Plus Size Pin-Up Style Dress……………… 1940’s era’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors