(Closed) Plus Sized & Pretty

posted 8 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Aww, congrats on finding one you loved!  It’s a really great feeling, no matter what the size:)

We would love to see your dress!!

Post # 4
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

Congrats on finding a dress that makes you feel amazing! Every person deserves to have clothes that make them feel beautiful and confident 😀

Post # 5
5984 posts
Bee Keeper

aww! i am so excited for you! what a wonderful feeling. can you please post pics?!

Post # 8
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Congrats! I love and felt that way about my dress… I am a size 18, My problem now is the e-pics! I keep putting it off cause I feel like I can loose weight! My mom keeps telling me just to go do them but I cant get my self to pick a date!

Post # 10
5984 posts
Bee Keeper

i debated epics for a while too. we ended up just getting shots done at jc pennys. they were above waist shots and turned out a lot better than i imagined. just do it! obviously your Fiance loves you and the way you look. you are your own worst critic. 

Post # 11
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’m so happy for you!! I felt the same way. Total, I probably tried on 30+ dresses and was sooo discouraged. I finally found my dress, and even with an ill-fitting sample, I felt amazing!!! I can’t wait to wear it!

By The Way – we’re date twins!!!!!!!

Post # 12
990 posts
Busy bee

I am so very happy for you. that is the most important feeling a bride can have. i wish you all the best

Post # 13
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I know I love my dress so much and how it makes my waist look I wish I could wear it everyday!!! I was joking around with my Fiance that since we are going to be doing a ton of walking on vacation this summer I would lose some weight and he said well you will have to put it back on to look good in your dress!!!!!!

Post # 14
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Ahhh this is music to my ears. I’m 5’2 and a size 18 and have been chunky since high school but it’s never been an issue with me. Most of my gf’s are thin and when were out together i never feel like the fat friend, good self confidance and self esteam is the way to go! I wish every girl in the whole wide world could feel like they are wearing thier wedding dress everyday in the real world!

p.s- I am also a future Mrs. Ross!

Post # 15
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

oh yea what a great feeling!

i am so nervous to try on my dress. i need to lose weigh but havent. my mom told me that i wouldnt so just to order it. now i am so nervous but youre post gave me a lot of moviation! thanks!!!

The topic ‘Plus Sized & Pretty’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors