(Closed) POAS December 2014 – Part 2

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Are you done with all of your holiday shopping?

Please girl, I've been done since August!

A few more things here and there, but I'm mostly done.

Wait, it's December, already?!

I am a scrooge and I'm not getting anyone anything this year.

Obligatory other!

• Post # 3
    1078 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Posted this on other thread before realizing there was a part 2:

jammer62:  I would have thought that too but I had major EWCM (glob) on Sunday and Monday and that’s usually what I get when I ovulate. I’ve charted past few cycles and the other cycles I have ovulated on CD 15 and 17. I had very familiar ovulation pains on Subsay and Monday as well- and the pains I’m experiencing now are lower. My post O temps were so low (not usual for me). FF gave me cross hairs for Mon as well.  So I guess we’ll see!  I’ve just never had ovulation symptoms like this before- and I’m 32!(lots of ovulation experience :o) )<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px;” /><br />

Post # 4
    2386 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 26 for another month and DH is 27

Baby #: First!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD21

Ovulation Date: Still waiting on O. Hopefully this week sometime, FX.

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Hopefully poas by the end of December but if O takes longer than Thursday I’m looking at early January. humph!

Cycles Trying: First!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, OPKs, taking Prenatals and Pregnitude. Long cycles, latest O was on CD28 twice. One previous MC in June.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsfairybee

Just for fun: Are you doing any traveling this holiday season?: Just to our home town two hours away to visit family.

Post # 5
    773 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 1975

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  Wow! Wow! Wow! πŸ˜€ Look at all those BFPs!! Congrats to all the ladies who have BFPs, Happy & Healthy 9 months to you all. So exciting!!

AF due today. Has not shown yet. Thinking she is just running a little late this month!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by DumpTruck100.
    Post # 6
    73 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

Congrats to all the BFPs! Decembers on a roll!

AFM I am officially rolling over to January. Next FW falls around New Years so that should kick 2015 off right! Hoping this next cycle is shorter and I get better at this whole charting thing. Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test!

Post # 7
    287 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 27/27

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15

Ovulation Date: ? Still getting negative OPKs 

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 12/26  last two were 25 and 27 days 

Cycles Trying: #3 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BDing during FW, charting CM, OPKs<br />

Link to Chart, if any: not any that would help 

Just for fun: Are you doing any traveling this holiday season?: Yes to the mountains and I’m so excited! 

Post # 8
    1767 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I’ve got a question about charting: 

my dog got into her food bin and gorged herself, resulting in lots of trips outside to the bathroom. She urgently woke me up two days ago and I got out of bed without thinking to take my temp. I went back to sleep for about an hour and half and then recorded my temperature and it was way lower.

However, on FF it said that getting up and moving around would make it higher. Does this mean it’s an implantation dip? have other charters moved around before taking their temp? Did it go higher or lower than normal, for you personally? I know ita not a foolproof way to know if you’re PG or not but I am just passing the time and obsessing πŸ™‚ 

heres my chart at the moment 

Post # 9
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 30/32

Baby #: #2 … after 2 miscarriages, still working on giving G a sibling. πŸ™

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD22. I triggered yesterday morning, so should hopefully be O-ing today/tomorrow.

Ovulation Date: Let’s say Dec 17th. 

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Going to POAS on December 31. πŸ™‚

Cycles Trying: Too many to remember!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Femara + Trigger shot + timed intercourse. Not that it means much with our double whammy infertility… but we’re in a rest cycle, and back to IVF next month.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsjaguar

Just for fun: Are you doing any traveling this holiday season?: Nope. But hoping to do a family trip in Feb!

Post # 11
    247 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

I love that there are so many future mommas on that list – 69 bees!! I’m wishing you all happy BDing (get it!), stress-free holidays, and I’m waving my pompoms for perfect temps and BFPs!

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  You’re awesome for doing this πŸ™‚ Also, maybe you could pack in some more travel? Congrats on the house and seeing the girlfriend! I love celebrating new years with my besties.

View original reply
    Mrs. Jaguar:  Happy O day! Hope you get to ring in the New Year without a glass of champagne.

View original reply
    txlolo:  2015 is going to be a big year.

View original reply
    Sofetch15:  So I do a shimmy outside? Like a rain dance, but anti-AF dance instead?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by fyrefly816.
    Post # 12
    1013 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL!

Baby #: First!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: No clue when I actually O’ed, but my fertile window was the first week of December.  I usually have 30 days cycles, and my period is due on the 20th.  

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I POAS yesterday, the 15th, and had a BFN.  Not ‘out’ as that is really early, but regardless, will probably re-test on the 19th or the 20th.  

Cycles Trying: 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BDing every other day, pre-natals.  Beyond that not temping or charting.  Trying to keep everything relaxed and as fun as we can, even though I am starting to panic a bit, and very very emotional this week!

Just for fun: Are you doing any traveling this holiday season?: Just bouncing around from family to family around our city πŸ™‚

Post # 13
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    purplerose92:  Yay!! Congrats!!

View original reply
    Equine_Breeder:  Idk how much that would affect your temp. But I would think a dip that early would be a corpus luteum dip instead of an implantation dip. FX the implantation dip is just a few days away πŸ™‚

Post # 14
    Bee
    279 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2012 - El Faro Convention center, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 25/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: It’s complicated! FF says CD16 and 3 DPO but we traveled internationally during this last month, which might have moved my O date up a almost a week so I’d say somewhere around 7DPO. 

Ovulation Date: Sometime between Dec 7 and Dec 15

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Dec 23/30 days 

Cycles Trying: None…. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Our “plan” was to start TTC in May, but we pulled a goalie our last night in Barcelona (just a few days after my period ended) but then my CM indicated I ovulated a few days earlier than normal. Woke up yesterday with super sore boobs, cramping and horrible back pain so now I’m in the TWW. Although it wasn’t the original plan, we’d both be thrilled if I were pregnant. 

Link to Chart, if any: Didn’t chart at all this past month due to international vacation

Just for fun: Are you doing any traveling this holiday season?: We are leaving on Dec 24 for a 2 weeks trip to Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand) and then a couple of days in Las Vegas with my parents. I plan to test the day before we leave and then maybe at some point during the trip is AF doesn’t show up like expected on Jan 1. 

Post # 15
    721 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

I so want to do roll call again, but I’m out for Dec lol! Waiting until the January POAS thread! πŸ™‚

Right now I’m on CD5 & whats looking like my last AF day this cycle.. So I’m planning on starting my OPK’s on Saturday… Is there any point to starting them the day after AF, or is it ok to wait a couple days?

The topic ‘POAS December 2014 – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors