(Closed) POAS December 2014 – Part 2

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Are you done with all of your holiday shopping?

Please girl, I've been done since August!

A few more things here and there, but I'm mostly done.

Wait, it's December, already?!

I am a scrooge and I'm not getting anyone anything this year.

Obligatory other!

• Post # 188
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  Congrats! That’s a nice early Christmas present!!

Post # 189
    1488 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  Congrats!  What a great early Christmas present!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck to the rest of the ladies still waiting to test in December…I’m officially joining the January board but will check in on you guys to see those BFPs! 

Post # 190
    2656 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
    MsYankee:  
    View original reply
    FromA2B2013:  
    View original reply
    Ellie85:  
    View original reply
    kellynn323:  
    View original reply
    fyrefly816:  Thank you so much!! I was quite shocked by how dark it was too.. I was afraid to look since the temp drop, but when I grabbed it off the counter I was SHOCKED, no denying a BFP. I’m still nervous though, in that frame of mine “Well it might be a mistake, so I shouldn’t get too excited yet.”

View original reply
    Newbie1982:  Oh my family will definitely notice if I don’t consume an entire bottle of wine, lol, hey I like my wine! I think my plan is to bring a bottle of vodka (I have an empty one) filled with water and just have “vodka tonics” explaining it’s less calories than a bottle of wine ๐Ÿ˜‰

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  He is still blissfully unaware. This morning I wrapped the test up as a gift, “To: Joe From: Santa” and will force him to open it before we go to my parents tonight. I’m working a 1/2 day today, it’ll be tough not to spill the beans beforehand when we talk via text.

Post # 191
    532 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  congrats!  Perfect timing for a Christmas BFP.  Have you shared your chart?  I can’t seem to find it and would love to compare because I also had a temp drop this morning, but I’m feeling like AF is going to show.  Cramps, skin breaking out, stomach feels unsettled and boobs are super tender.  

ETA: nevermind – I ended up finding your chart in Part 1.  That looks like my temp drop – you gave me a sliver of hope.  Thank you!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by pinkfaerie.
    Post # 192
    2656 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    pinkfaerie:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jenn32311

There you go.. it was a big drop (I think) but I didn’t sleep good, I felt restless all night, so that might be part of it. I also felt like AF was coming, felt crampy and my boobs hurt – which were kind of abnormal, but I figured it was all in my head.

Post # 193
    2656 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    pinkfaerie:  oops, didn’t read your update. but I’m glad I could give you a sliver of hope, FX ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 194
    247 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  I got all excited that you’d be joining the August board and realized that you’ll probably be due in September. Which, depending on where you live, seems like a fabulous month to have a LO! The summer months being PG, though – yikes.

ETA: Sweethart started a board –  http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/september-2015-mamas-to-be/

Let’s go Christmas BFPs! (Or last day of Hannukkah! or whatever you celebrate!)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by fyrefly816.
    Post # 195
    2656 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    fyrefly816:  I think it’d be late August/early September.. my official date will probably be early Sept, but who knows when I’ll actually have it.

I wanted to get married in Sept so bad, but my husband nixed it – don’t even ask why, part of the reason is because the NFL starts (ridiculous!) But now he’ll have a brand new baby to deal with instead of watching football, haha! 

Post # 196
    247 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  I had to make sure there wasn’t a UGA home game the weekend of my wedding so my sisters and their husbands wouldn’t have to miss it…

Post # 197
    2656 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    fyrefly816:  I can relate.. I wanted a Fall wedding and my husbands reasoning for “not letting” us was one day down the road our anniversary will fall on a Browns home game, and I’ll want to go and you won’t let me. So lame!! But whatever, I told him after that we are NOT basing our children’s birthdays around football!

Post # 198
    721 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  Thats Amazing! Theres no denying that BFP!  Congrats!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 199
    1014 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  congrats! 

Hope everybody has an amazing holiday!! I plan to POAS tomorrow morning, it will probably be too early but hoping for a Christmas surprise! Good luck to everyone xoxo

Post # 200
    532 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03:  unfortunately looks like AF is showing up. 

I’m a rollover this month.  On the bright side, I can drink on Christmas and New Years and don’t have to try to hide it I guess.  Hoping for better timing next month…

Post # 201
    1051 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

Christmas morning here and i’m calling an official BFP for this month, just took a digital and it said pregnant and i feel a lot more safe believing that than my fainter stick lines. Good luck for the rest of this months testers.

The topic ‘POAS December 2014 – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors