(Closed) POAS December 2014 – Part 2

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Are you done with all of your holiday shopping?

Please girl, I've been done since August!

A few more things here and there, but I'm mostly done.

Wait, it's December, already?!

I am a scrooge and I'm not getting anyone anything this year.

Obligatory other!

• Post # 202
    2193 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    bubbycakes:  congratulations! What a fabulous way to wake up on Christmas morning!

Post # 203
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    bubbycakes:  Congrats and Merry Christmas! What a nice Christmas morning present!

Post # 204
    Hostess
    7103 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
    bubbycakes: Congratulations! What a Christmas present, Happy Christmas to you both!

Post # 205
    Hostess
    7103 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
    X0JLYNN03: Hahaha love the empty bottle of vodka idea! Congratulations!

Post # 206
    781 posts
    Busy bee

Well, I got the lamest Christmas gift this afternoon… AF. On to cycle #5!

Post # 207
    753 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Congrats to all the new mommas! I’m out, unfortunately, and stepping away from the boards for a few months, but congrats and good luck to all you ladies! 

Post # 208
    1488 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
    bubbycakes:  congrats!!! Best Christmas present ever!!

Post # 209
    539 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    bubbycakes:  congrats! What a great Christmas 🙂

Post # 210
    539 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I am nine dpo and my temp dropped below my cover line this morning. I usually have a 11 or 12 day luteal phase and I’ve never had my temp drop below the cover line in the middle of the luteal phase in a year of charting. I guess I’ll have to wait and see if this means anything.

Post # 211
    2186 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Have been pretty absent this month but tomorrow is CD 29 which I’ll call my official POAS date. That was when I got my BFP last month that ended in CP on Thanksgiving week. This is cycle 7, I’m really frustrated with how long and difficult this has all been, esp with SIL announcing her (omgsurprise!) baby #2 due four days away from what would have been my due date. Her babies will be 15m apart and we’re still waiting. I’ve been POAS all week with BFN’s have been nauseous and sore bb’s just like last months. Stopping charting helped a lot but it’s still just so damn hard. DH keeps reminding me that we are finally exactly where we wanted to be job wise, we both have new jobs starting soon that between the two of us will balance pay increase and flexibility quite nicely : ) a huge relief as my job was very demanding and had a lot of pregnancy hazards associated with it (chemo, radiation, heavy lifting) and he just got a great gig with lots of learn and a big raise…and on top of that, we have a stronger marriage, better financial position and more support than most of the people we know who have gotten pregnant recently, so in a lot of ways we have it better than they do. That helps some. We talk a lot, about everything and I really do see how this (like any difficult time) has brought us closer. Man are we gonna be a good team with a baby. What doesn’t help is friends who ask about how things are going (who have experienced MC themselves) and then say things like just be patient it’ll happen. Well hopefully it will but thats not helpful. 

Hugs to all of you still waiting and congrats to all the BFP’s. Holding DH close as we wait out the next few days and see if we’re finally there or moving on to Jan, cycle 8. 

Post # 212
    287 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  FX for you sweet girl! I’m currently on CD26 and my AF is due tomorrow (late O + short luteal) not very promising. But tonight I had horrible nausea so hoping that’s a good sign. and ugh, “just be patient it will happen” “it just wasn’t meant to be this time” those comments are the worst ever! We’re currently TTC baby #2 which I thought would be easy but haha nah! It’s way harder than I thought. Not only do we want it so bad, it doesn’t help that everyone I know or see asks when we’re going to have another one. Even strangers! Tonight at dinner perfect strangers asked when my DS was getting a sibling. Seriously? Wtf? Its bad enough that we want it so bad, don’t need the extra pressure. I hope you have a very very sticky baby on your next BFP 🙂 

Post # 213
    429 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

I’m out girls started my typical pre AF spotting, AF due on Monday. Gutted. One positive is the spotting didn’t start until now, last cycle it started about 5 days before AF and not much cramping like last time so at least my cycle seems normalish again.<br /><br />Also I feel sooooo fat after all the Christmas eating! Going to do a big detox for January. I was really sick this month with a chest infection and have been eating awful since we got married so realistically I don’t feel in top form. Trying to stay positive it was only our second cycle. :-( but still ugh it is emotionally draining

Post # 214
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  FX extra tight for you. I hate the “be patient” comments. They don’t help at all and just make me mad.  You’ve been patient. You deserve a sticky BFP!

Post # 215
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I think I may have got a bfp. I have tested twice with the pink dye internet cheapies and both times I got a visable second line but im not sure if I should believe them! My husband and I are a bit shocked as we never dreamed that we would get a bfp our first month of trying! I am really hoping that it is a bfp and that it is a sticky baby!

Post # 216
    287 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
    Bearsy:  congrats! Post a pics and let our highly trained BFP eyes help you confirm haha 🙂 

The topic ‘POAS December 2014 – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors