Always be hot : (40 votes)
    48 %
    Always be cold : (43 votes)
    52 %
  • Post # 301
    52 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

It’s official! Thank you so much ladies! All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you! 

Post # 302
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

mrsbolsley:  congrats!!!

Post # 303
    178 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

mrsbolsley:  woo hoo! Congrats!

We’re killing it this month!  Is this 5 BFPs in 8 days?

Post # 304
    1092 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

ema721:  Congrats!!!

mrsbolsley:  Congrats!!!

I tested this morning and BFN. I still have a few days before AF and haven’t had my usual PMS symptoms so we will see. I ordered a BBT and some ovulation tests this morning and will start that for the next cycle if this doesn’t turn into a BFP. 

Post # 305
    342 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

BFN for me. I’m not sure how I feel about it. On one hand I’m relieved that I have a little more time to enjoy our family of three, but on the other hand I was getting excited about the idea of adding number four.

I’m thinking we will probably start really trying now that the idea is in our head. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 306
    919 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

mrsbolsley:  Ha! I was also sneaking into the bathroom to test early in the morning so I didn’t freak my husband out. I had even contemplated not telling him until that evening so he wouldn’t have his mind on it all day at work. But he’s been sick and was up coughing, so he caught me in the hallway right after I saw the BFP, asking me what I was doing up. My face was probably still white, so good thing he couldn’t see me in the dark! I just had to tell him at that point. We both went back to bed but couldn’t sleep anymore.

Congrats again!

Post # 308
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

mrsbolsley:  congrats!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

ema721:  I love it. Plus, it’s a good time for BFPs – more reason for celebration!!

i think I’m going to o today or tomorrow. I don’t have a good feeling about this cycle, and idk why. Maybe because it’s only our second cycle and I almost never read about it happening for cycle 2 so I assume that lowers our chances (hah). Weird, I know. 

Good luck to all those testing this week!

Post # 309
    892 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

I feel like I’m gettin to this party a bit late, but why not ๐Ÿ˜›

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 9DPO

Your age/partner’s age: 25 & 38

Ovulation Date: Nov 29th

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS date is the 17th ( I know I could POAS sooner, but want to wait until a few days after AF is expected — I’m also pushing it because I’ve already POAS twice (once at 2DPO — shame on me, and also yesterday at 8DPO — both BFN’s — so I made Fiance hide all my pregnancy tests from me so I’m not tempted lol)

Cycles Trying: This is our first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Centrum Prenatals & DHA, BDing whenever we want at this point since I’m well past O — but around EOD.

Link to Chart, if any: I’m just charting notes day to day and OPK’s. Not temping.

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? Jingle Bells!

Post # 310
    2838 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Today is CD35. Officially the longest cycle I’ve had. As of CD30 and CD33, BFNs. But still no AF! My PMS signs keep coming and going. I’m so frustrated! I’m thinking about testing again tomorrow morning. But I just don’t want to see another BFN!

Post # 311
    1246 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

So… I’m new. ๐Ÿ™‚ I just started TTC this cycle, and pretty excited to join this thread!

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15 / 0 DPO

Your age/partner’s age: 31 / 34

Ovulation Date: Unsure due to some cycle irregularity. I have O’d anywhere from CD19-27, so based on that, I’m expecting it anywhere around Dec. 12th or after.

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Some time after Christmas depending on how my cycle length goes. I’ll update after O, since my LP is usually right around 13 days.

Cycles Trying: First!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD EOD for most of the month, might step it up a bit when I see EWCM. Charting, prenatals, Preseed, exercise, cutting back on caffeine. 

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/brlabrat

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol? If you absolutely hate Christmas music, or just don’t listen to it, tell me what your favorite song is right now!: Toss-up between “Baby It’s Cold Outside” and “White Christmas.” 

Post # 312
    52 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

morefunfetti: this was only our 2nd actively ttc cycle! Don’t count yourself out! I kept thinking the same but now here I am.

Post # 313
    1112 posts
    Bumble bee

howtobeawife:  I feel you. My last cycle was the longest I’ve had, too. 34 days. NO signs of AF until the very day it came. It’s so frustrating! I got BFNs (obvioulsy) all the way up to the night before AF came. I hope it’s not the same for you – just dropping by to say I feel your frustration! Unexplainably long cycles are annoying!

Post # 314
    1112 posts
    Bumble bee

MrsYoshida:  I don’t think you’re crazy for only wanting to test with your Darling Husband by your side…I’m the same way! I’ve never tested without him also at home. It’s really important to him to be there if/when a positive test comes around. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think it’s sweet!

Post # 315
    2838 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

TogetherThroughLife:  Thanks for empathizing with me! I am thankful for this board that reminds us we’re not alone! And I’m sorry your AF came. FX for next month!!

The topic ‘POAS December 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors