• poll: Would you rather....?

Always be hot

Always be cold

• Post # 451
    595 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    MrsYoshida:  The 14th would be 12-14 DPO based on your FCM. That’s a reasonable amount of time. Most women start testing around that time. Some women get a positive as early at 9/10 DPO, but that’s not the norm. If you test on the 14th, just be sure to keep in the back of your mind that it might be too early and that you aren’t out until AF shows. I don’t think a long LP would have an impact on the results.

Post # 452
    375 posts
    Helper bee

Wow congrats to all BFP this month! im a roll over & on CD9 just wanted to update a little, for some reason this cycle I don’t feel the need to want to temp… Idk this cycle seems different, like I’m more laid back and not worrying so much about it… I guess I was thinking to myself… If it would happened it probably should.. So I guess I’m just here waiting patiently. I know I’m ovulating but I’m ovulating a little later then usual these past 2 cycles. Hoping this cycle regulates and gets back on track, long cycles totally suck. It seems like me and Darling Husband are just not thinking about it too much. I don’t think I lost hope… But I guess you could say it’ll happened when it happens, I’m a Christian so I believe in Gods timing would be best time. 

Post # 453
    213 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

Am 11dpo…and hoping I have the self restraint to hold to my testing day of Sunday. It’s hard! I have exactly one test in the house, so that’s sort of keeping me in line because I don’t want to have to get more. Just two more days…keep telling myself, just two more days. I can hold out that long right? 

Post # 454
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
    rabidsmiles:  You can do it…It’s the weekend, keep yourself busy with something fun!!  Good Luck on Sunday, FX!! 

Post # 455
    178 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    rabidsmiles:  You can do it!  When you get up tomorrow morning just go to the bathroom first thing and then keep telling yourself FMU is the best and you’ve already been so you (hopefully!) won’t be tempted!

Post # 456
    882 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

So, my temp finally came back above The cover line. I was convinced for a minute that AF would be early. Anyone have thoughts on the nonsense that is my chart? All I do is spot an cramp. Tender breasts and crazy temps. I really can’t base this off of other cycles as it is only cycle # 2 off of BCP. 

FWIW, I had been sIck since thanksgiving. Never had a fever but I think that could contribute to my irratic temps. I started a zpack on CD23 and finished yesterday on CD28. 

Thoughts?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/5461a9

Post # 457
    213 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    ema721: LOL that’s exactly what I told myself this morning! I used the restroom and was like, well no taking the test today. Just one more morning and I can test…that’s what is keeping me from tearing the test open. So close!  

Post # 458
    282 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
    rabidsmiles:  OMG I’m 11DPO as well. I’m in CA so it’s like Friday afternoon. AF is due the 16th. I’m seriously wanting to test tomorro but I’ve avoided even buying a test which is responsible I think lol. I think if I buy one I want to be able to take it with FMU so if I go buy it tomorrow I can wait until Sunday morning! But otherwise I don’t think I will be able to wait ☺️ I will try lol good luck with your waiting! 

Post # 459
    213 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    purplerose92:  Enjoying the rain? Am in California as well and it’s pouring like we are going to need a real big boat here soon. AF is due the 16th too…I’d like to test tomorrow but I don’t want to risk that lower % of getting a false negative. So Sunday it is…good luck waiting 🙂

Post # 460
    282 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    rabidsmiles:  haha I love the rain. And the excuse it gives for a blanket. I’m really nervous about testing. We should test at the same time haha what brand are you using? I will test on Sunday as well as you so we can both have SOME answers but I will do it secretly before church so Darling Husband doesnt get mad haha I saw you said you may have O sooner so you might get a better answer than me. Hopefully we get BFPs. Sending baby dust your way! 

Post # 461
    213 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    purplerose92:  Cat stole the blanket so we’re left cold lol. Nervous here too about testing, hoping my mind isn’t playing cruel tricks on me (I have been feeling nauseous for the last few days and have a weird, gross metal taste that’s messing with my sense of taste). I have a First Response, seems to be the most sensitive out of the group of tests normally found in a drugstore. I don’t trust those digital ones. I am doing it secretly before we head over to my parents. He doesn’t know that I suspect something, I don’t want to get his hopes up. Hopefully it’s this month, there is nothing more I would love to do than to surprise my parents on Christmas that they are getting another gift in 9mo. Much baby dust back to you 🙂

Post # 462
    42 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    MattieK:  
    View original reply
    MrsM914:  
    View original reply
    LuckyinLove17:  
    View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  
    View original reply
    KatesTheWord:  
    View original reply
    kellynn323:  
    View original reply
    Ellie85:  
    View original reply
    MrsYoshida:  thank you!! it feel so good to tell someone, because I’m waiting until I’m at least past AF to tell any close friends or family. 

View original reply
    KatesTheWord:  we’ve been trying for 3 months, and i was temping, OPK and monitoring CM for this month. i feel very lucky we got a bfp this month

Post # 463
    28 posts
    Newbee

Hi, I’m new here and excited to join!  This is all new to me, so I don’t have a full grasp of the lingo, but here goes:

Current Cycle Day/DPO:   CD24/DPO7

Your age/partner’s age:  33/36

Ovulation Date:  12/5 (I think)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length:  My cycle is usually 30 days.  I honestly don’t know when I am supposed to POAS.  I’m kind of confused.  🙂  

Cycles Trying: 1!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Taking prenatals for several months now, and using the ovulation predictor kits

Link to Chart, if any: N/A

Just for fun:  I’m one of the “hate Christmas music” people.  Lately I can’t get Taylor Swift’s Blank Space out of my head.

Good luck to everyone this month!

Post # 464
    282 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    BrooklynBee2014:  welcome!! I wasn’t really sure when to POAS either but I think I will on 13 DPO 🙂 good luck and ask any questions! Everyone is very helpful here! 

Post # 465
    2121 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

View original reply
    alove31:  Thank you for your reply! I’ll ask Darling Husband if he wants to buy a test today, although I’ll explain to him it could still be a false negative as it’s a bit early.

The topic ‘POAS December 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors