posted 6 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Would you rather....?

Always be hot

Always be cold

• Post # 466
    3879 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Congrats to all the new BFPs! They are popping up everywhere! What a wonderful holiday gift for you all!

Getting close to poas time! I’m going to try to hold out until Monday (12dpo). Then if I get a negative I will have work to distract me instead of being depressed at home. Although I’d really like to try to wait until 14dpo. Ugh what to do!? I’m not feeling optimistic about this month ๐Ÿ™ I feel completely average. No symptoms of anything. And tmi but my cervix is rock hard. doesnt it get soft in pregnancy?

Post # 467
    1112 posts
    Bumble bee

I’ve been absent for a few days but I just caught up. Guess what!? I am getting a raise at work! Woo! That is DEFINITELY something to be happy about. it goes into effect Jan 1st. I’m also counting my blessings this cycle…my 2ww will be from just a few days before Christmas to right before new years, so I’ll hopefully have plenty to keep me busy. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m having a weird thing happen though – I’m CD 9 today and my period was 4 days long. I am having period-like symptoms again! No blood, just cramping, wet feeling, acne, headache, all that jazz. So weird! Does anyone else have weird hormonal, AF-life stuff happen mid cycle? Well, before O?

View original reply
    howtobeawife:  Just logged on after a few days off and saw that you got your period. Sorry! My last cycle was unexplainably long, too, so I totally feel for you. I hope this cycle is more normal for you!

Post # 468
    1112 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    Daisylovex3:  We are CD twins. Ha. I am also a Christian and my faith has made this season a little easier for me to bear. I know that God is growing patience within me and DH, and I know that he is wanting us to count our blessings, because even though we haven’t been blessed with a pregnancy yet, we have SO much in our lives to be thankful for. Hoping this is a good cycle for you, whether it’s the big one or not!

Post # 469
    375 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    MrsM914:  how long normally is your LP ? If AF is Coming for me I usually get a drop 13 days after ovulation. 

Post # 470
    881 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    Daisylovex3:  this is only my second cycle of BC pills. the last cycle’s LP was 14 days and I didn’t get a temp drop until the third day of my 4 day period. 

Post # 471
    881 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

*off of bc pills

Post # 472
    2649 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Still waiting on O at CD18. Oh the woes of long cycles. Been BDing about EOD. Tonight was amazing, DH said, “if that doesn’t make a baby, I don’t know what will!” which is really sweet but we all know what needs to be in place in order to make a baby and I’m still waiting on a +opk so we’ll see if tonight will even count. FX I’ll get a positive opk in the next few days. I can’t wait to be pregnant with DH’s baby. I have everything crossed that this is our cycle. Sorry if I’m gushing too much. It’s just been a great night and it’s such a magical time of the year. A BFP would be icing on top of the cake for us!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 473
    2120 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

DH and I decided to buy a pregnancy test before my 2-week holiday! I think it’s too early as we’re only 12-14 dpo and no symptoms other than crazy gas for 3 days which has now stopped, so I’m not too hopeful. We’ll take it in the morning, so 12 hours from now! I usually drink a lot of water before bed, but I’m not going to drink too much tonight to let any hcg that might be present to concentrate more. Wish me luck!

Post # 474
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

Well, I really planned on waiting until AF was late to test. I was out of wondfos and only had one FRER that I didn’t want to waste. Well, I’m impatient, but it didn’t go to waste!! I’m 11dpo and the second line showed up right away after about a 2-3 hr hold (I work nights, so I’ve been up for a while!) No tricky evap this month!! I did have a chemical in July, so I am terrified. But soooo excited to tell our parents at Christmas. Now to figure out how to tell DH who will be home in less than 30 min!!

Post # 475
    2120 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

View original reply
    Ellie85:  Wow!!! Congratulations!!!!! We’re possibly CD twins so I hope I get the same result as you in the morning!!! I hope Christmas magic makes this one a sticky baby!!

Post # 476
    3879 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    MrsYoshida:  good luck!!!!! Hopefully it’s good news for you in the morning!

I almost gave in and tested this morning but I stayed strong haha! 10dpo. Finally feeling a “symptom” of sore breasts. I did get sore breasts last cycle but it was a new AF symotom for me, and even then it was mostly sore nipples whereas right now it’s the entire breast. Who knows though…. It could just be a typical AF symptom.

oh and question! My temp rose this AM but I wore thick socks to bed last night. Do you bees think that wearing socks can affect bbt?

Post # 477
    3879 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    Ellie85:  wow!!!’ The biggest congrats to you! How exciting!!!

Post # 478
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    MrsYoshida:  Thanks! FX for you, cycle buddy ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
    hollyberry4:  Thanks! FX those sore boobs are a good sign for you. And I don’t think socks make a difference. I rarely wear socks to bed, but the days I did during this luteal phase were actually among my lower temps. 

Post # 479
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    hollyberry4:  Oh, also in response to your earlier post, my cervix has been hard the last couple of days.

Post # 480
    3879 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    Ellie85:  yay thank you for the info! So how are you going to tell your DH??? You must be dying of anticipation!!!

The topic ‘POAS December 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors