• poll: Would you rather....?

Always be hot

Always be cold

• Post # 481
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    hollyberry4:  It was so anticlimactic! He walked in and opened a beer (his normal when he gets off work.) I told him jokingly, “You can’t drink that!” He asked why and I said, “Because I can’t drink.” He surprisingly picked up on what I was saying right away. Then I showed him the test and he said it wasn’t positive because one line is lighter and in the little picture on the test, the two lines are the same color. I had to dig the instructions out of the trash to prove to him that it didn’t matter. We are going Christmas shopping today and will pick out cute ways to tell our parents. I could’ve waited and told him in a cute way, but I was just too excited!

Post # 482
    178 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    Ellie85:  congrats!!

Post # 483
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    Mrs. Jaguar:  hoping that your body finally cooperated and you o’d!

View original reply
    Jenny1984:  congrats!! Very exciting!

View original reply
    LDMTNBRIDE:  gotcha. FX that this month is the lucky one for you

View original reply
    rabidsmiles:  almost there!! Wishing you restraint today and good luck tomorrow πŸ˜‰

View original reply
    purplerose92:  FX for you! Hoping to hear a good update. 

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  your DHs comment was cute. Hopefully it did count. Ttc is pretty uneventful except during FW and after 10dpo. Otherwise, it’s just a lot of waiting. 

View original reply
    Ellie85:  congrats!!! Will miss your knowledge and thoughtful responses on these threads, but you were def due for a BFP! Sending you thoughts of a sticky bean. 

Got CH this morning on FF – 4dpo as expected. Now I wait. πŸ™‚

good luck to those testing this weekend! This has been a good month so far. 

Post # 484
    892 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
    Ellie85:  congrats!!

ETA: I don’t know what happened I typed out a whole thing but it disappeared.. Ugh! I hate when that happens! The gist of it.. AF arrived late yesterday for me but I’m semi relived.. Don’t get me wrong Fiance and I would have been over the moon at a BFP but I’m just happy to know AF won’t be around for the wedding! We’re leaving for our Las Vegas  DW on the 26th and the wedding is on the 28th ☺ its looking like my firtile window this cycle will be just after the wedding so its perfet timing lol

FX for everyone in TWW! And sticky babies for all with BFPs!! So exciting for everyone!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Stephville.
    Post # 487
    860 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I’m Out.. AF came yesterday… hopefully December’s FW goes much better.. not going to let myself stress out like this month. 

Congratulations to all the ladies and their BFPs! 

Post # 488
    969 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    Ellie85:  Just wanted to pop in and say congrats! I saw the pretty green line on your chart this morning.  FX super hard that this is your sticky baby!

Post # 489
    1937 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    Ellie85:  omg!!!! Congratulations! That’s an awesome looking line you’ve got there. πŸ™‚ you’ve been so helpful as a fellow night shift worker encouraging me to chart, I was so glad to see it finally happen for you! 

AFM, I got crosshairs today so officially now in the TWW! We got O+2 and O so my hopes are sky high for this cycle. Thanks to charting last month I knew I ovulate about three days earlier than I have been thinking all these past months, so we were ready this time. πŸ™‚ I’ll be flying home and seeing my family right after I test too, and I only see them once a year so it would really be the perfect time to tell them! 

Post # 490
    2649 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Ellie85:  Congratulations! This month has been so good for BFPs!

Post # 491
    1092 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    Ellie85:  Congratulations! 

Post # 493
    Bee
    6468 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
    morefunfetti:  Thanks for checking in! CD20 and no O. Low fert. πŸ™ Going to get a scan tomorrow and see what’s happening, might just go ahead and trigger if FS sees any measureable follicles. I hate my ovaries!

Post # 494
    202 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
    Ellie85:  congratulation!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Post # 495
    881 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Well, ladies, the answer to my questions reared its ugly head this morning in the form of Early AF. I hope to God my luteal phase is longer next month. And we have our next FW while visiting DH’s family for Christmas. Awesome. That should be no problem for us. Argh. 

The topic ‘POAS December 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors