• poll: Would you rather....?

Always be hot

Always be cold

• Post # 496
    847 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
    Ellie85:  OMG!!!  Yay!!  I’m super happy and excited for you, my former POAS buddy!  A happy and healthy 9 months to you my dear!  Have so much fun telling your parents!

Post # 497
    2120 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

Ladies! We decided to test early at 12-14 DPO and still 6 days from my period… and here it is!!!

Actually I didn’t/don’t feel pregnant at all, just 3 days of super gas (lol!) with no other symptoms, but that’s definitely a line! I’ll retest on the day my period is due to make sure (there were two sticks in the pack).

View original reply
    hollyberry4:  My cervix has been rock hard all werk.. though DH and I BD’d testerday so his sperm has since softened it. 

Post # 498
    3879 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    MrsYoshida:  oh my goodness congrats! So amazing! Now I want to test! Maybe tomorrow…. !

Post # 499
    368 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    Ellie85:  Ahhh I just saw that you got your BFP. Congrats!!!!!!!!

Post # 500
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Congratulations to all the new BFPs, such wonderful news. I too tested today and came back with my BFP! In shock, our first month trying wasnt expecting it. Fingers crossed for everyone else to test this month πŸ™‚

Post # 501
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    shadybaby4ever:  Thanks!

View original reply
    MrsM914:  Aw, sorry about AF. That was tricky of your temp to shoot back up like it did. 

Post # 502
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    curlymama318:  Thanks!!! We are so excited!!  How is your wife doing with her pregnancy so far??

View original reply
    MrsYoshida:  Congrats!!! I haven’t really had any symptoms either. Well, gas now that you mention that. But no sore boobs or anything!

View original reply
    hollyberry4:  FX super tight for when you do test!!!

View original reply
    Tmpalm:  Thank you!! πŸ™‚

View original reply
    Bindi:  Congrats to you! This seems like such a good month for BFPs so far!

Post # 503
    2649 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    MrsYoshida:  
    View original reply
    Bindi:  Congratulations ladies! What a day. Woohoo!!! So happy for you both! πŸ˜€

Post # 504
    847 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
    Ellie85:  She’s just feeling really naseous ALL the time!  And no appetite.  She’s lost about 15lb so far!  We have the NT scan this coming Wednesday!  So excited!  When are you due?

Post # 505
    1937 posts
    Buzzing bee

Holy BFP avalanche Batman!

Post # 506
    458 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

Wow congrats to all the BFP’s! I want to test now but not even in the TWW yet lol!

Post # 507
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    curlymama318:  Hopefully the nausea will let up soon! She should be out of the first trimester soon, right? Good luck on the NT scan. I’m sure that everything will be perfectly fine on it πŸ™‚ 

I should be due around August 25!!

Post # 508
    3879 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    Bindi:  congrats on your BFP!!

We have such good BFP momentum going! I held strong this morning and am waiting until tomorrow to test. A little bummed though because my temp went down a bit this AM. I had really restless sleep so I hope that’s the cause and not AF! 

Post # 509
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

Congrats to all the BFPs!!! What a great month. 

As for me cycle day 21 and no positive OPK yet, I did have a little bit of stretchy (but not EWM) externally on 12/8, but I don’t think it meant anything…so I may not POAS until January. guess it’s another long cycle for me πŸ™

Post # 510
    2649 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    kellynn323:  You aren’t alone, I’m on CD20 and no +opk yet. Some stretchy CM (which is considered EW if it stretches btw) πŸ™‚

The topic ‘POAS December 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors