• poll: Would you rather....?

Always be hot

Always be cold

• Post # 511
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  Thanks for the info!  I wasn’t really sure if I should count that as fertile CM, there was a small glob on TP that stretched over an inch but it was cloudy, and couldn’t find any internally…it’s been sticky before and since 12/8.  It’s just really frustrating not knowing your cycle and having a long cycle!!  I’ve been on BCPs since I was 19 and only had AF for two years before going on the pill and I remember it always being irregular. 

Hope you get your positive OPK soon, how long was your last cycle?

Post # 512
    3879 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

*sigh * I gave in and poas today 11dpo about 30 min ago and it was bfn. It was after maybe a 2 hour hold so probably not the most reliable but still discouraging. I was having sore breasts for the last 2 days but now they are no longer sore. Ans I’m having some EWCM now which is odd but I think is often a sign of AF. I have one more frer so may use it tomorrow and then not test again if it’s negative. I don’t think this is our month unfortunately, even though we BD in 4/5 of our fertile window days. Pity party over here!

Post # 513
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    hollyberry4:  Aw, you’re not out yet! FX for you!!

Post # 514
    2649 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    kellynn323:  Ya, always count the most fertile CM you see even if it isn’t abundant. Mine has mostly been sticky for the past week too with a tiny glob of EW or a bit on the TP for the past three days, so I mark it as EW. It’s also ok if it’s cloudy or clear as long as it stretches. I think we’re having twin cycles, ha! Partners in patience? I O’d on CD28 of my last cycle and CD24 the one before that. I’ve been working out a lot more this cycle in the hopes of an earlier O but so far it doesn’t seem to be making the difference I thought it would. I’ve been on BCP since 18 and had irregular cycles before that too. I’ve been off the pill since March and I guess longer cycles are just my norm unfortunately. I envy those who O on CD14.

I hope we both get +opks very soon. Keep your head up and keep BDing EOD or so. Hopefully O is just right around the corner for us both! 🙂

Post # 515
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  have you gotten positive OPKs when you notice the EWCM? This is my first month using them, it’s so discouraging getting a negative daily!!

i need to get back into the gym as well, I was a runner and got into crossfit last year that ended in a herniated disk that has kept me out of the gym most of this year and just had back surgery end of September. 

I’ve got my fingers crossed for you, and glad to have someone in the same boat as me! 

Post # 516
    2649 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    kellynn323:  Lately I’ve been getting my +opk 2 days before O day. It is very disheartening seeing a negative day after day after day… You get hopeful after seeing EWCM for a few days only to have those hopes dashed with negatives. Here are my charts, you can see what days I got +opks and EWCM followed by O. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsfairybee

Post # 517
    847 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
    Ellie85:  I hope so too!  She actually vomited for the first time today, twice!  My poor honey!  The last day of her first trimester in 12/22!  Only 8 days to go!

Thanks for the encouragement!  I’ll totallly be on the look out for updates from you!

Post # 518
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  thanks for sharing your chart. Very helpful, makes me hopeful I’ll get a positive OPK soon. I know temping is the only way to confirm O but I just don’t think I’m ready to go that far yet…my DH is already complaining about sex feeling like a job, I don’t think he’d be ok with the temping, but if we aren’t succesful after a few months maybe I’ll start 🙂

i noticed you get a lot of days with EWCM leading up to O…is that pretty normal for people leading up to O, I was under the impression that you would only have a few days like that…

thanks for all your useful and helpful knowledge!!

Post # 519
    47 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2014

I’m waiting to test too. i THINK O was 12/5 based on CM (but it’s my first cycle off the pill so who knows) and I tested this morning (10 DPO) with just an internet cheapy and it was negative. Going to try and wait 2 more days and try again with a first response test.

Post # 520
    2649 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    kellynn323:  It differs from person to person. Some do, lots don’t. For some reason I usually do, at least recently, especially last cycle. Anyway, good luck and I hope you get your positive opk soon!

Post # 521
    881 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    kellynn323:  my understanding is that you can have several days of fertile CM leading up to O and the last day of fertile CM is usually O day. However, I don’t ever see much so I am gonna try Robitussin this cycle. 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  MrsM914.
    Post # 522
    1444 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/545430/

Hi everyone, I roll called last week here for the first time- 7dpo today, hoping for a Christmas miracle BFP! Trying to hold out to POAS until Friday but I’ve been so symptomatic and my chart the last two days is giving me hope! I’ve been mildly nauseus, very tired, and have pinching pains low. Yesterday I had low back pain And a headache. Good luck to everyone!

Post # 523
    1332 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Ladies, I NEED some encouragement, please!!!

I did exactly what I said I would not do, and POAS this morning (first thing) with a FRER, and it was a BFN 🙁  My period is NOT due until the 20th, so I know I am still not ‘out’, but would have sworn (ok, hoped) I would be the lucky one to test positive 5/6 days before their missed period.  My FW was the first week in December.  I am honestly not sure when I O’d, so I have no clue how many DPO I am.

I am just feeling extremely irritable, my belly is very bloated, and as DH pointed out yesterday (sorry, TMI) that my nipples look very different, which…they do.

I am not testing again until Thursday…or Friday…hopefully.

CONGRATS again to all the December BFPs.

Post # 524
    826 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
    MsYankee:  I don’t want to be a mega-downer, but I’m wondering if you had any fertile CM after CD18? If it wasn’t for the fact that hit stopped, I would almost say you JUST ovulated (CD21), and what you’re experiencing now is ovulation symptoms.

Post # 525
    595 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I’m a rollover

The topic ‘POAS December 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors