Always be hot : (40 votes)
    48 %
    Always be cold : (43 votes)
    52 %
  • Post # 527
    1663 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Can I join?! Darling Husband and I decided last night to start trying for baby #2! I’m in my fertile window now, so that’s convenient. We are going to start out very laid back, no temping or serious charting yet. 

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 13

Your age/partner’s age: both 28

Ovulation Date: I don’t know yet

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: unsure. Only my second cycle after having dd, who is 13 months

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): bd timing, CM tracking

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun: What’s your favorite Christmas carol?  The Little Drummer Boy

Post # 528
    136 posts
    Blushing bee

Mrs. Coyote:  Thanks for checking on me! I apologize for disappearing for a few days. My family and I took a weekend trip to Disney World.

The blood test was negative for pregnancy, but positive for prediabetes. I have gained wait over the past 2 years after a double homicide that took the lives of two of my nephews, my brother in law dying of cancer, and my mom developing alzheimers and dementia, on top of planning a wedding and starting a new life. My husband and I have agreed to put trying for a baby on hold while I start metformin for the prediabetes (which will also regulate my cycles and treat various fertility issues if they should exist), go to the gym 5 days a week, eat right, and focus on my own health for the first time in a long time. We are not going to prevent anything, but we won’t be actively trying.

The Dr. also offered me Chlomid, but I decided to wait on that for the reasons listed above. They also prescribed progesterone to start my period.

I am actually very excited about the outcome, because it’s given me the motivation I needed to make the right decisions for myself.

Post # 529
    9544 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013

If anybody keeps track of these things, I got my period Friday night, at CD 27. So I’m rolling over into next month. And now I’m cramping, which sucks. But, now I can drink at Christmas parties!

Post # 530
    130 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I need to be rolled over.  Af showed 5 days early

Post # 531
    282 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

This just happened! It’s been one month today since my mom passed away. I’m 14 DPO and thought I shouldn’t wait to see if AF shoes tomorrow. I wanted to test today to ease my mind during this hard time and look! It showed up within 40 seconds! Then I picked it up Because I got excited lol. Do you think the results are still accurate? I have one more stick so I might test again in 3 days to just verify again. Now I need ideas on how to tell Darling Husband tonight when he gets off work! 

Post # 532
    1332 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

purplerose92:  Seems like an absolute positive to me.  Congrats to you!! I think you had an Angel watching over you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 533
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

purplerose92:  Congrats!!!

Post # 534
    458 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

purplerose92:  very clear positive! Congrats!

Post # 535
    262 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

purplerose92:  You didn’t mess it up by picking it up – the urine will still flow over the stick and all that. YAY!!!! Congrats to you ๐Ÿ™‚

I made Darling Husband a geek-themed card (Player 3 Loading) and got him the book “Dude, You’re Going to be a Dad” – a few people on the bee have hashed on it for being childish/treating men like they’re going tos crew everything up – but I thought it was a very lighthearted (even with some of the potentially sad stuff) and a cute intro to what a pregnant woman will go through. Darling Husband has a good sense of humor so he doesn’t feel belittled by it – I hear him snicker every once in a while when he reads it.

So many BFPs already, and so many new names on the POAS board – I just wanna wave my pompoms for all of you – Get with the BDing and enjoy your time with your SOs! woohoo! *pompom shake*

Post # 536
    262 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

MrsAndrus322:  I’m glad you got an answer. Super glad to see you hit Disney. I’m also glad you’re working on a personal health plan to get you in tip-top shape for a long life with your Darling Husband and future beans. I’m sorry (I know, it doesn’t help in one bit) that you’re having such a rough time. I hope you have outlets to get out your pain, frustration, and anything else you’re feeling while dealing with such crap circumstances.

I definitely want to get back into the gym myself – so many benefits, mostly because it helps keep my anxiety levels lower which in turns helps a lot of other things. Even Darling Husband wants me to start working out again.

Keep us (me!) posted on your progress and let us know if you need some cheerleaders. Meanwhile – practice practice practice ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 537
    3864 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

So my Monday officially sucks. BFN at 12dpo and I came home to the fire department at my house. Our chimney collapsed and damaged the interior of the chimney and floo. We can’t turn on our furnace because CO could enter the house so no heat until we get it fixed. Insurance company won’t get back to us for 24-48 hours. Ugh :'(

Post # 538
    282 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

hollyberry4:  OH NO! That’s horrible! I’m so sorry ๐Ÿ™ i hope that everything will turn out ok and you will get a BFP in the next few days! 

Post # 539
    340 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Feeling frustrated. I’ve been using OPKs this cycle to try and figure out if and when I’m ovulating. I’m on CD15 and am still getting negative Wondfo OPKs. They gradually got darker from CD9 to now but according to my two period tracker apps I was scheduled to ovulate yesterday or today and they both showed negative. Too Much Information I had a huge glob of EWCM this morning. Like as much as a real egg white. I play on BDing tonight but I need someone to help shine some light on these OPKs. I’m still BFing my DS but only twice a day. Hoping I don’t have to give this up to get pregnant with #2.

The topic ‘POAS December 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors