(Closed) POAS February 2015 – part 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 32
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’m going to write this in the Feb board since it’s technically February. . I’m 11 dpo today and starting spotting (sorry for the tmi but it’s brown). I took a test but negative ( clear blue and not fmu). I am cramping not sure if AF is coming 3 days earlier or its implantation bleeding.  I wish i knew. Any one had similar experience?

Post # 33
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Tested today, BFN but no AF, I’m rolling over to the March board!

Post # 34
438 posts
Helper bee

CaroBee:  sorry to hear about your bfn.  I started more spotting so looks like AF is on her way 🙁 

Post # 35
438 posts
Helper bee

Yup she came. I’m so sad. See you all in march. 

Post # 36
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>

Been out of the boards for a few months…cycle 7 really threw me for a loop with an early miscarriage at 5weeks… but was very active and started a few POAS threads. 

now here we are on Cycle 10- and a dark BFP on DPO12/CD26-5 days before expected period! This line shocked me with how dark it was. My hubby was really getting frustrated with waiting this cycle…so I was thrilled to tell! He yelled “we did it!” I’m 29, he’s 25 and we’ve been working hard to get the house and our careers settled and here we are!

boobs sore for a couple days, super nauseous which is almost the norm for my PMs lately..and had a stark white BFN on DPO 11! 

With my CP/MC I didn’t get a BFP until DPO 15/CD29 and it was never this dark and faded within a couple of days. I had no idea till this board how common that is. I haven’t been around so don’t know what people have been thought his month…hugs to any who experienced loss. It’s so hard. 

For those who are just starting out and already frustrated – it sucks to see so many people get that BFP on the 1st try or before you do…chances are yours is coming soon! 85% of couples conceive in that 12 month window. 

For those who are still waiting-it sucks. It breaks my heart to know this post will cause pains for some. I know that now I’m another one of those chicks who has what you want more than nothing else…trust me, I am thinking about this even as I right this. that’s hard and there’s nothing that can change it but I hope this gives least one person hope for a happy ending or encouragement that you are not alone! 

</div>

Post # 37
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

MrsFNL:  sorry to hear about your CP. I had one  on cycle 7 in Nov and it was hard. My cycles was a little long the next couple cycles and now on Cycle 10 got a BFP. i hope yours is coming soon too! 

Post # 38
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hey Bees who have gotten their BFP. .. when are you telling parents?  I got my BFP on Friday at 11 dpo and 2nd line continues to get darker. My mom is coming over for dinner today… do you  think it’d be crazy to tell her this soon!?

Post # 39
3263 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Nickig_4:  We told both sets of parents just shy of 6 weeks. Assuming you want your mom’s support if something, god forbid, goes wrong then go ahead and tell her whenever you’d like.

Post # 40
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

HeyJude72:  Congratulations! So exciting!  …that gives me hope!

Post # 41
301 posts
Helper bee

Nickig_4:  I got my BFP yesterday and Darling Husband and I plan to hold out for as long as possible. I’m thinking close to 10 weeks. 

Post # 42
301 posts
Helper bee

I think it’s official now 😀 I was worried this digital one would tell me I’m not pregnant.

Post # 44
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I got a bfn at 13dpo but am still waiting for AF. If a few more days pass with no show, I’ll test again. Congrats to all the bfps and I’ll update in the March board 🙂

The topic ‘POAS February 2015 – part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors