(Closed) POAS January 2015

posted 5 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite winter sport?
    skiing : (11 votes)
    14 %
    snow boarding : (5 votes)
    7 %
    ice skating : (8 votes)
    11 %
    hockey : (8 votes)
    11 %
    sledding : (13 votes)
    17 %
    making snow angels : (5 votes)
    7 %
    snowball fights : (6 votes)
    8 %
    what's snow? : (16 votes)
    21 %
    other : (4 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 346
    2530 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

amy84lynn: Congratulations to you!

It makes it slightly easier because I’m going to pick up a test tomorrow when I do the food shopping and because we get a discount there it means hopefully I can buy it a bit cheaper!!  

Post # 347
    2661 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

teaberrie: amy84lynn: Congratulations on your BFPs!!! How very exciting!!! FX I can join you after this weekend!

FromA2B2013:  Good luck to you this weekend my fellow POASer!

Post # 348
    2530 posts
    Sugar bee

MrsFairyBee:  thanks! And to you too…how are you feeling?

Post # 350
    2661 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

FromA2B2013:  I get optimistic then I try to squash it so I don’t get my hopes up. I started having blood tinged CM yesterday at 9dpo, just a little pink, and it’s happening today too only more brownish. It could be IB or hints of impending AF. I typically spot about 3 days before AF begins but that usually doesn’t start until 11dpo and is more obvious, not mixed with CM like this is now. So I’ll wait and see this weekend what the sticks show.

Post # 352
    462 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I’m starting to feel anxious again lol. I think it’s probably becasue I didn’t have any tests in the house. I went out and got some today, so now it’s very tempting to go use one… I’m going to try and hold out til the 16th but not sure I’ll make it!

Post # 353
    213 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

Welp I got my crosshairs on FF finally so I can post here. 3dpo according to the app…so still early in the crazy part known as the TWW. Should be testing on the 18th or so…finger crossed for everyone!

Post # 354
    595 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

MistySoda:  How many DPO are you?

Post # 355
    6916 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

teaberrie:  Congrats! Pretty lines. Have a wonderful pregnancy and sticky baby!

Post # 356
    1110 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

teaberrie:  Congrats on your BFP!!!!!  Too funny about the Darth Vader and Son book!  I was planning on getting that and Vader’s Little Princess as DH’s reveal too.

I can’t wait to POAS. 😉

Post # 358
    197 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

teaberrie:  Love the Darth Vader reveal!  I wanted to do something fun as a reveal but I was too excited.  I called him right away.  Haha. 

Post # 359
    9544 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

teaberrie:  This can be a bit controvertial, but I think skiing shoudl be fine at this stage. You’re so early. I’m planning a ski trip in March and so I’ve been looking at that a bit. It sounds like it should be okay in the first trimester and maybe the second but probably not in the third trimester as your belly is projecting so much and you’ve got an altered and diificult center of gravity.

So I’m not too worried about it early in pregnancy. Obviously, like any other time you ski, there’s a risk for an accident, but there’s also a risk for an accident every time you drive you car. My plan is to ski but just not push myself too much. I’ll let my husband tackle the big scary courses and stick to the easier stuff until I’m confident that I can definitely handle the bigger slopes. But we all view risk differently. I do plabn to ask my doc, if I am preggers at the time.

ETA: If I am pregnant for the trip I’m going to be bummed that I won’t be able to get in the hot tub! 

Post # 360
    462 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

alove31:  I’m not sure. I almost always feel it when I o (it’s really painful) but I didn’t feel it this month. I don’t chart or anything so I have no other way of knowing. 

The topic ‘POAS January 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors