(Closed) POAS January 2015

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite winter sport?

skiing

snow boarding

ice skating

hockey

sledding

making snow angels

snowball fights

what's snow?

other

• Post # 421
    1792 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

It seems like every month there is a whirlwind of BFPs in the beginning ten days and then everyone gets negatives after that. its so weird! I’ve noticed it the past couple months especially.

hopefully we will be one of the lucky ones this time! We BDd FOUR days this FW! we’ve never been able to manage more than twice In the last 10 months due to me working nights so I am really hoping we nailed it. It’s my last chance for a September baby, which is what I’ve always imagined, so here’s crossing our fingers and toes. 

Confratulations to all those BFPs, such STRONG lines this month! And for the rest of us, think fertile thoughts! πŸ˜‰

Post # 422
    7111 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    Newbie1982:  Thanks! Sorry your husband was being annoying this cycle. I was really hoping for some more excitement from my husband, but he was kind of like “Yea! Cool. Did you find that reciept from IKEA?” Forehead palm. But I’m just telling myself that he’s never been the excitable type, and that’s okay. Gotta love them, even when you want to smack them!

Post # 423
    2194 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    JenGirl:  Congratulations! This is very exciting πŸ™‚

Post # 424
    2865 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
    JenGirl:  congrats!

Post # 425
    7111 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
    FromA2B2013:  Thanks! It looks like we should have close EDDs! I’m looking at Sept 18!

Post # 426
    2386 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Ellie85:  Thank you!!

JenGirl:  Yaaaaay! Congrats to you too! Those are great lines. πŸ™‚ Your DH is funny, guys are just like that. I was recording my DH on my phone when he saw the third little stocking on the mantel and he’s been sick and mopey and blowing his nose a lot so he wanted a do-over and told me to stop filming and start a new recording, lol, then he was all chipper and adorable. Silly men.

MistySoda:  It will be fun to hear when your Dr. thinks your EDD will be! πŸ˜€

View original reply
    Equine_Breeder:  That is wonderful timing! I hope for you that you get your BFP too! I was the same, always imagined a Sept. baby, it was my dream for the past 2 years. Now I’m just praying this baby sticks so that dream will come true! πŸ™‚ When are you POAS??

Post # 427
    1262 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

Well … I tested myself at 12 DPO and …

It’s a little fuzzy because I took the photo with my BB. I am also not going to make it an official result yet because I am going to wait again until after the day I’m supposed to get my period. Also, used the Equal brand early response test from Loblaws and unsure of how good those tests are. I am trying to contain my excitement right now! How did others tell their spouse about the BFP??? πŸ™‚

Post # 428
    2300 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Sooo many BFP’s!! Oh I hope I hope I get one too!!!

Post # 429
    2386 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    laceydoilies:  OMG! I’m going to say congrats because that is a BFP!!! If I were you I’d go buy a FRER and test with that. They are the most accurate in early detection and the pink dye is more obvious and reliable.

The first BFP, last summer, I told set up some blue frilly pillows on two tall high table chairs and tied 5 pink and 5 blue balloons on the chair backs. I set them up in the dining room and stood between them so when he walked in that’s what he saw. The second time, two days ago, I hung a mini Christmas stocking from the mantel between ours b/c our Christmas decorations are still up, and waited for him to notice when he came into the room. I’m pretty obvious so he knew something was up. After both reveals I showed him my positive test. However you tell him, I know it will be super special for you both! πŸ™‚ Congratulations mama!

Post # 430
    2386 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    sherryberry:  Haha, I know, the BFP flood gates are open! You get a BFP, you get a BFP, you get a BFP, everybody get’s a BFP!!! (Oprah reference) πŸ˜‰

Post # 431
    2300 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  LOLOL!

Post # 432
    781 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  Me me me!

Post # 433
    429 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
    JenGirl:  lol I’m sure your husband will click one day and excitement will hit!! 

Post # 434
    732 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Hey Bees! !!! Is it possible to start up a February 2015 POAS Board for the ladies who had BFNs in January.. I need a pick me up. LoL

Post # 435
    429 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

Wow its a bfp frenzy on here!! Congrats! For all the bfp ladies did you have any symptoms, what were they and how many days dpo did they start? 

The topic ‘POAS January 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors