(Closed) POAS January 2015

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite winter sport?

skiing

snow boarding

ice skating

hockey

sledding

making snow angels

snowball fights

what's snow?

other

• Post # 451
    2865 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
    FutureMrsGG:  I see crosshairs on your chart. Are you not seeing them? I can screen shot them for you, but you look 4dpo.

Post # 452
    1262 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  Thanks! I am going to pick a pack up tomorrow (they are $5 off for the 2 pack at Walmart this week)! Those are such cute ways of telling him! I am thinking that I am going to create some sort of photo collage with four photos and I will ask him what he thinks of the photos I took of our fur babies – our first cat with “baby #1” in text, the dog with “baby #2” text, kitten with “baby #3” text and then a photo of the positive test with the text “baby #4” underneath it (we refer to our pets as fur babies).

View original reply
    Newbie1982:  I felt more hungry than usual the last couple of days, feeling more hot than normal (yesterday I was literally sweating in the car – I could not cool down), light cramping the last few days (10-12 DPO), but these are not uncommon with my regular menstrual cycle. The only thing that was different was brown spotting (7DPO) and being super hot (11 DPO). I also had some light nausea which I attributed to IBS since it coincided with when I didn’t follow my proper diet. Most signs are really hard to tell, though. Fingers crossed for you! 

Post # 453
    7111 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    FromA2B2013:  I am a Jennifer! I was named Jennifer after my mom’s favorite Aunt Jenny. Only to find out that her real name was Jane when I was 2!

Post # 454
    2386 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    laceydoilies:  Aww, that’s a super cute way to tell him. You’re going to have a full house in 9 months with 4 “babies”! 😉

Post # 455
    325 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
    Pollywog:  thanks for looking, mrsfairybee actually figured out why I wasn’t getting them. I guess I should go back and edit the original post!!

Post # 456
    186 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
    laceydoilies:  Love your reveal idea!  Super cute.  

I wanted to do something but I got too excited and just called FH and told him over the phone.

Post # 457
    1767 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  well I just got crosshairs today so my official date is 12DPO on the 20th. 

(Although I know myself and will use a cheap wondfo on the 18th if I feel any “symptoms” haha)

Post # 458
    1262 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  Haha thanks! I couldn’t wait and bought a FRER that I took this evening – and it was also positive! Here is hoping it sticks!

View original reply
    amy84lynn:  I think it’s more important that you were excited than doing something cute! I actually think it’s cute that you couldn’t wait! 

Post # 459
    2184 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  CONGRATS!!!! thats such amazing news. Thats a pretty strong line for being early too. Now just put your feet up and take it easy 😉 Sticky babies all around!! Im in the countdown right now and starting to panic lol

Post # 460
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    laceydoilies:  
    View original reply
    JenGirl:  Congrats mamas!!

Post # 461
    690 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

So, when I thought this cycle couldn’t possibly be more frustrating, FF finally gave me crosshairs yesterday when I entered my afternoon waking temp (night shift). Not only did I get crosshairs by they were solid (woohoo!). It said I O’d on CD 22. I have been spotting brown for the past 4 days now and when I went back and entered my spotting for yesterday it changed my O date to CD 25 and gave me dotted crosshairs. WTF? How does this spotting reliably change my O date when all signs and symptoms point to the 22nd being my O? Should I just lie to FF and tell it I am not spotting anymore so it won’t be obnoxious? How many days should you really count brown spotting since it is representative of old blood? How is that active spotting? Insight?

Post # 463
    2193 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    MrsM914:  thank you very much. 

Post # 464
    1262 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  In my excitement I forgot to congratulate you – very exciting news!

Post # 465
    2060 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Well, I broke down and POAS on Saturday (10-Jan, CD32) and got a BFN.  I was so sleepy this morning that I forgot to POAS, but still not AF.  Also, last week my skin broke out like a teenager and now it is clearing up and I feel less PMS-y. So I’m really not sure what to make of all this. Last month, my cycle was 36 days, so I can’t really say I’m *late* yet, But today is CD34!

The topic ‘POAS January 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors