(Closed) POAS January 2015

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite winter sport?

skiing

snow boarding

ice skating

hockey

sledding

making snow angels

snowball fights

what's snow?

other

• Post # 46
    110 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    teaberrie:  I’m sorry I just realized that I left a 1 our of my poas date.  It was supposed to be Jan 16!

Fertile window is in affect.  I’m having high hopes as usual. 

Post # 47
    1252 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    FreckledFox:  Whenever that happens, I get crushed to the point where I don’t want to try anymore.  It first started when I was 21, 6 positive hpts but went in for a urine and a blood and they both came up negative.  I just have to learn not to test around a holiday, so I can get in for a test at the clinic.  Good luck to you!

Post # 50
    Hostess
    6422 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    SavannahJ051212:  Wow, I’ve heard the opposite sometimes, where hpts won’t detect HCg in some women. So cruel. I hope that this month is the one! 

View original reply
    teaberrie:  I’m so glad that you are able to make peace with it all. That is my main focus, and even that is stressing me out because I can’t let go! Lose- lose situation. I hope Jan is our month, all of us! PS- my POAS will be Jan 2. 🙂

Post # 51
    690 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age:    Both 31

Baby #:  1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  FF says CD 16/3 DPO

Ovulation Date: Christmas Day (supposedly. Never got a positive OPK)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Jan 7

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): 

This month we tried to BD every other day after my period because my cycle is still regulating after getting off the pill and seems to get shorter every month. we also used Preseed and Robitussin for more fertile CM. I am on a prenatal and he is taking a multivitamin too. We are charting and using OPKs  I haven’t been able to get a positive this cycle or my last one so I am frustrated with that.  I have tired to improve my diet this cycle and have been juicing as meals 3-4 days every week. We have been at my mother in law’s since the 24th and I am not feeling very confident about our chances this cycle although we supposedly hit our window already  not sure I trust FF on this yet  

Link to Chart, if any:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5461a9/?full=1

Just for fun- What are your new year’s resolutions?: To get back into healthier eating habits and I think I am giving up OPKs. But that’s more of a frustration than a resolution

Post # 52
    1252 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    FreckledFox:  
    View original reply
    teaberrie:  Thank you, just ready to start Clomid.  Good luck to you ladies!  

Post # 53
    732 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    teaberrie:  exactly!! It’s sooo frustrating!  Christmas at my mom’s lastnight was so so frustrating!  I told my hubby I needed to make sure I was holding a wine glass at all times so the question “so are you pregnant? Or when are you guys going to get pregnant??” I was so frustrated!  We got married in June and we went on a 5 week honeymoon and I did jokingly say I was going to come back pregnant. . But we decided to wait until November rather then be in Mexico pregnant and not able to celebrate and drink. 

So I can see why they were asking.. but it was still so hard. 

This Past FW went alot better then last cycle. Lot less pressure to BD. Was alot more relaxed approach and I liked it. I’m hoping that I can see in my chart soon that I did in fact O this week. Now to stay Really Really busy during this TWW so I don’t stress and test too early! 

Post # 54
    690 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    Nickig_4:  my Mother-In-Law asked me the minute we got in town if we were pregnant. I wanted to strangle her. No, we aren’t and if we were, you ruined the surprise. 

Post # 55
    Hostess
    6422 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    Nickig_4:  
    View original reply
    MrsM914:  My mom and SIL did the same thing! Although my sister just stared at me when I refused a drink. I had to eventually drink to get her to stop staring me down!

Post # 56
    690 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    FreckledFox:  Mother-In-Law was absolutely sure. She said she even told her neighbor that she was sure we would tell her we were. That would have really upset me if we had been and were planning a surprise. 

Post # 57
    539 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Here is my chart so far, hopefuly I have a happy new years eve or day 🙂

Post # 58
    5872 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

View original reply
    RedPandas:  Your chart looks very promising!! FX this is it. Great BD timing 🙂 If I was you I would test tomorrow hehe.

The topic ‘POAS January 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors