(Closed) POAS January 2015

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite winter sport?

skiing

snow boarding

ice skating

hockey

sledding

making snow angels

snowball fights

what's snow?

other

• Post # 61
    110 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I am getting so down…  Continuous negative opks.  Sometimes up to three times a day…  I should have ovulated yesterday…  The only good sign was large amounts of ewcm yesterday and day before.  Trying to remain hopeful but if I ovulate soon, I believe my luteal phase will be short.  I recently started taking b6. I’m hoping that has nothing to do with ovulation  date. 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by amberjayjay.
    Post # 62
    539 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    amberjayjay:  

Just keep BDing! My coworker took 9 cycles to get pregnant and she tried using OPKs the cycle that she concieved and will didn’t get a positive OPK. But she had ovulated in that time clearly so who knows what happened. <br /><br />Are you temping too?

Post # 63
    539 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    amberjayjay:  

I started taking B6 this cycle, it didn’t delay ovulation for me but I have heard that it can. So perhaps it will be delayed by a few days? If ovulation is delayed your Luteal Phase should still be the same length as it normally is and potentially longer if the B6 does the trick.

Post # 64
    110 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    RedPandas:  I am temping but I’ve been a huge slacker so only for the past 4 days right now.  

Post # 65
    690 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    teaberrie:  I use wondfos too and I test daily in the afternoon.  I caught it the first cycle trying. I was so distracted with thanksgiving last cycle that my O snuck up on me so I wasn’t surprised I didn’t catch it. I am surprised I didn’t catch it this time though. I work nights so my temps can be wonky so I would really like to be able to confirm O with an OPK.  Should I test more than once a day? It just seems excessive to me. I was so hoping to BD a lot more before O but with us being out of town for the holidays it has really screwed us up. Wouldn’t he surprised if it’s a negative cycor again for us 🙁

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by MrsM914.
    Post # 67
    690 posts
    Busy bee

I am really discouraged about my lack of EWCM. I took Robitussin this cycle and saw plenty of watery but no EWCM. It is so frustrating! Thoughts?

Post # 68
    110 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    Nickig_4:  I don’t know how! Lol 

Post # 69
    732 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    amberjayjay:  haha OK!! I just PM’d you!!!!

Post # 71
    2386 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 26 and 27

Baby #: 1, but had an early MC in June at 6 wks.

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD34

Ovulation Date: Dec. 28-31st. I got my second + opk today so I’m guessing O on Mon. or Tues.

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Let’s say POAS January 13th for now

Cycles Trying: First!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, OPKs daily, Prenatals, Pregnitude, BD EOD then ED after +opk.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsfairybee

Just for fun- What are your new year’s resolutions?: Make a baybay! 😉 And be healthy.

Post # 72
    690 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    teaberrie:  just gauifenesin. Its not that I feel it is a waste of a test so much as a pain in the butt to test so frequently, you know?  However, I am not confident in the charting results because last month I had a pretty short luteal phase so I was kind of hoping the O date that FF gave me was a tad late. I’ll never know though. I am kind of over all the peeping on sticks at this point though. I might just exhaust my supply and be done with that. It’s not worth the frustration. 

Post # 73
    1793 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 25, 29

Baby #: 1!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 4

Ovulation Date: probably about 1/6 or 1/7

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: unless temping says otherwise, I’ll test 12 DPO on 1/19

Cycles Trying: this is #9 TTC, with 2 NTNP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, OPKs, and really trying to go off CM this time, since the last two cycles the OPK was positive the day of O, which isn’t very helpful. BD as often as we can, and have “gourmet sex”, as they say in The Great Sperm Race. 🙂 

Just for fun- What are your new year’s resolutions?: I want to really attack debt and get pregnant!

Post # 74
    1793 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    candy11:  
    View original reply
    FreckledFox:  so excited to see you guys back here! baby dust and lots of New Years luck!!!

Post # 75
    Hostess
    6422 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    Equine_Breeder:  Thank you! I’m sorry to see you back here (no offense of course!). I hope this is our last POAS!

The topic ‘POAS January 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors