(Closed) POAS January 2015

posted 5 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite winter sport?
    skiing : (11 votes)
    14 %
    snow boarding : (5 votes)
    7 %
    ice skating : (8 votes)
    11 %
    hockey : (8 votes)
    11 %
    sledding : (13 votes)
    17 %
    making snow angels : (5 votes)
    7 %
    snowball fights : (6 votes)
    8 %
    what's snow? : (16 votes)
    21 %
    other : (4 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 106
    9544 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    RedPandas:  Boo!

Post # 108
    2659 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    teaberrie:  Hi!! When you update the list will you please change/add my POAS date to January 11th? I’ll be 13DPO then and it’s a Sunday, so I can POAS on the weekend instead of a Monday or Tuesday when FF tells me to. πŸ™‚ When I got my first bfp in June (MC) it was 14dpo, so hopefully 13dpo will be just fine this time around. Getting excited already!!! First time TTC, eeek!

Post # 109
    1920 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
    RedPandas:  Your temp still seems high though even though it dropped. You aren’t out until AF arrives!

Post # 110
    1669 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

As some of you are aware I had some concerning health issues which seem to have gotten better so we are back to trying again.

View original reply
    teaberrie: 

We are 29/33.

Trying for baby 1

Today is o-day and cd13 

poas date is January 13 and my cycle goes from 24-28 days

3rd cycle trying

chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53ded2

Post # 111
    882 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    RedPandas:  aw man. Sorry πŸ™ 

Post # 112
    103 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Please add me for POAS on 1/16. Thanks!

Post # 113
    892 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

So, Darling Husband and I just got back from our Las Vegas wedding this morning! Haha its so weird typing out Darling Husband rather than Fiance πŸ™‚ The wedding was great and everyone who atteneded had an awesome time! We’re contemplating going back for March break now lol

I was planning on taking OPK’s daily but there was no time, we were running around like crazy  between the wedding, shopping, gambling and etc. lol.. We got home around 8:00 this morning and we slept until 8pm, I say over the 4 days we were gone I got MAYBE 16 hours of sleep, and we only BD’d once (wedding night lol)..

I took an OPK tonight (12am) and its about 3/4 of the way positive, so I’m guessing I just missed O or am going to soon, last month I got a + on CD26 and its CD20 so I’ll just keep testing until O or AF, and we’ll keep BD’ing EOD/ED.

Honestly, I was kind of bummed the first day I missed my OPK, but I feel like last month I put too much pressure on tracking it so, it was a really good distraction and though we were busy it was nice to be TTC-stress free…

I’m super excited to get back on track with eating better and exercise, December has been SO bad for eating like crap and missing workouts so I’m happy to be home and able to get back in our normal groove πŸ™‚

I’m looking forward to seeing lots of BFP’s soon! FX for everyone this month!! πŸ™‚

Post # 114
    2530 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    RedPandas:  sorry to hear that. Your chart was looking lovely. Just remember, it ain’t over till AF shows properly. 

Post # 115
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    RedPandas:  Your chart looks so good!! That temp drop is still a pretty high temp. Hopefully it’s implantation bleeding and not AF coming!

Post # 116
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 23/31

Baby #: 2!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 11

Ovulation Date: January 4

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 28 days 

Cycles Trying: first! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD as often as we are in the mood, which is every day or two, taking prenatals every day

Link to Chart, if any: none this time around 

Just for fun- What are your new year’s resolutions?:

The usual – more focus on eating well and exercising when I can – not always easy when I’m running a business! 

Darling Husband and I looking forward to Jan 18 – POAS day! !

Post # 117
    197 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

Okay, I’m fairly new to the Bee and I’ve never posted in TTC before.  My FH and I had to push back our wedding date due to an unexpected, long distance move.  We decided not to wait to TTC.  I’d love to join you ladies since I’ll be POAS in January!

Your age/partner’s age: 30 (both of us)

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD 18 / DPO 5

Ovulation Date:  December 26th

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length:  January 14th / It varies but average is 28 days

Cycles Trying: Technically it’s our 2nd cycle.  However, I don’t count the first because FH was out of town when I got close to O, so I stopped tracking and we didn’t BD last month (at the appropriate baby making time!).

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Prenatals, trying to get as healthy as possible.  I’m adding in other things as I go along.  I started OPKs last month but didn’t track through O.  I just started charting this week.  I bought a thermeter today so I’ll start tracking BBT tomorrow.  If I don’t get pregnant this round, hopefully I’ll have all the pieces together to track properly next month!

Link to Chart, if any: I have one but it’s only got bits and pieces of info on it so I won’t bother sharing.  I’ll share later when it’s got useful info to share.

Just for fun- What are your new year’s resolutions?:  I’m not a big fan of New Year’s resolutions for myself because I never stick to them. πŸ™‚  But I’m trying to get healthier in 2015.  I’ve been a slacker in the second half of 2014.  I want to be as healthy as I can be for my future (hopefully) pregnancy and baby and wedding too!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  amy84lynn.
    Post # 118
    376 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 29,30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 13

Ovulation Date: probably somewhere between today and Friday…

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Jan 17th, my cycle is usually around 28 days, but has been longer one or two cycles

Cycles Trying:  7

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting/temping, pre-natals, BD as much as possible and just relaxing about it this month

Just for fun- What are your new year’s resolutions?: eat better, keep our place clean/organized and get pregnant!

On a side note, I forgot to put my thermometer next to my bed last night so I missed my temp this morning, which is on a pretty vital day (CD 13… O could be any day now! and I had EWCM yesterday!) So kinda bummed.

Post # 119
    467 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

Since its NYE I decided to test at 13dpo… Have had some unusual symptoms for Me… And low and behold BFP!  Ahhhh!  I can’t believe it!!

The topic ‘POAS January 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors