(Closed) POAS March 2015

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 496
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
MrsCbee:  that stinks, sorry.  At 14dpo I doubt you’re pregnant.

Post # 497
1299 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
MrsCbee:  The bach party is a great silver lining for a BFN!

View original reply
desertgirl:  Yayyy!!

Sorry to the rollovers.  I hope April is a lucky month for lots of ladies here!

Post # 498
74 posts
Worker bee

Got AF last night as expected. Leaving for bachelorette party today so I will post on April board on Monday. See all the rollovers there ๐Ÿ™‚ hopefully April will be good luck for us!

Post # 499
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Woke up to AF, onto cycle 6.

Post # 500
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Still no spotting or AF yet.  I’ve had mild cramps like it was coming and I’m eating junk food like my regular PMS week. Ugh.  I think I’m about 15 DPO, but since this was my first cycle after the laparoscopy and HSG, I’m not really sure when I O’d.  I didn’t use any OPK or temp, but CM seemed to be there around the right time.  Usually I spot for a week before, but I’m hoping surgery fixed that!  If I don’t see AF by Tuesday, I’m caving and POAS.  Which I’ll need to find because we are currently remodeling our bathroom and everything is in a box!

Congratulations to all the BFP and good luck to the rollovers!

Post # 501
1225 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Temp drop… Spotting… I’m a rollover. Hopefully my next cycle is short enough I get to POAS in April. FX for everyone still in it.

Post # 502
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Happy to be back on the TTC boards again. I took a long break from these boards. feeling different this cycle, as I did felt ovulation coming (sensitive nippels) & now that I’m on my 2ww I noticed my breast was sore 2 days ago & my nipples are also senstive this time, normally on my 2ww I don’t have senstive nipples or sore breast.. I would normally just have cramps, & I also have cramps along with sharp pains. Being hopeful this cycle! ๐Ÿ˜€

Baby #: 1 ๐Ÿ™‚

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD38 

Ovulation Date: Not exactly sure but around March 13-18 

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: March 31!! & 39 Day cycle length 

Cycles Trying: 11 Months 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Stopped charting, I feel more relaxed that way & eating healthy, prenatals. 

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun- Any exciting plans this spring

No plans for this spring. 

Post # 503
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I was going to wait until Friday (13dpo) to POAS but I caved and just tested.  BFN, but I’m only 9dpo so hopefully it’s just too early.

Post # 504
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

So AF is officially 1 day late based on my regular calendar. But I have no idea what the laparoscopy did to my cycle. I have super sensitive nipples and weird pangs like AF is coming, but I still haven’t seen any spotting. Yesterday I had a little bit of nausea in the morning, but doesn’t morning sickness usually not show up until later?. If nothing shows by Wednesday, I’ll have to dig the pee sticks out of the packing boxes and test. We’ve been so busy remodeling the bathroom, I haven’t noticed much.

Post # 505
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
anna4041:  everyone’s different! I got a BFP DPO11 (four days before expected AF) and puked 3x that day and 3x the next. Turned out my DPO 13/15 betas were on the higher end of normal (yay!) so it was probably just hormones surging early! I’m now 7w5d and many of the Nov mamas ladies are right around my due date and just now getting MS..or not even yet! So much variation! 

View original reply
kb7:  Got a BFN DPO 10 and Very clear BFP DPO 11, FX it’s just early for you! 

Post # 506
492 posts
Helper bee

Tommorow is the day I find out!!! I took my temp this morning & it was still high 98 & Normally the day before my period comes my temp always drops & today it was still high! So I’m very hopeful!

Post # 507
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MrsxWBee:  Fx! What DPo? Would that make you a Dec mama if you get that BFP? 

Post # 508
492 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
HeyJude72: 13DPO I know I could test, but I rather wait till tomorow & see if AF does show up or if my temp is still high, I will def buy a pregnancy test & test! ๐Ÿ™‚ & yes! December baby! 

Post # 509
82 posts
Worker bee

Hi everyone!

I hope this isn’t too weird, since I technically wasn’t TTC, but I wanted to share my exciting news!  I went off birth control in January, with plans to TTC in April (I’m getting married on April 25th – it’s so close!)  In February and March, we decided to stop using any protection, since I thought (so naively) that I could time it so that we wouldn’t get pregnant.  I always know when I ovulate since I get crazy ovulation cramps, so I thought if I avoided sex the week before ovulation I’d be safe.

Turns out I was wrong in calculating my O date, and we ended up having sex 4 days prior to ovulation.  I still thought the odds of getting pregant were low.

I had my bacheloretty party this past weekend, so I took a pregnancy test on Friday (12DPO) to make sure I was safe to drink.  The test was negative, so I had a great time!  Then my period didn’t come as expected on Sunday, so I took another test mid-afternoon.  It was positive!

Sorry for the gigantic pic!  I’m just super excited!  I’m not even upset that I won’t be able to drink at my wedding ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 510
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
lauroo:  Congrats! 

The topic ‘POAS March 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors