Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
MrsFNL:  yeah I usually drown my sorrows either way… Haha

Post # 213
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Just checking in ladies.  I broke down and tested today.  Its early, maybe too early, but so far just a BFN.  I don’t think this is going to be our month. 

Today I had my follow up with the gyn after my D&C and we got the green light to try after this upcoming AF.  I didn’t mention that we have tried this cycle especially since I don’t feel like this is the month. 

I have been having some slight cramping almost like before I get AF which would make my cycle this month only 18 days if it comes tomorrow.  So far no bleeding or spotting, but I wouldn’t be suprised if it starts soon.  If I still don’t have AF I plan on keeping my original date of when I wanted to test which would be Monday.  Accoring to my app my period is due next Friday.  So technically we are not out of the game yet, but I really don’t have much hope at this point.

Post # 214
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Warning: vent ahead!

Today has been a rough day, just too many announcements, and asshole patients. I’m usually able to separate all this, afterall, I’m genuinely happy for them! I have a 22 month old, I know what awesomeness and wicked stress they are going through.The asshole patients are another story. another one asked when I was giving my kid a sibling and i think I’ve just hit my maximum on being asked that question. I’m trying people. Or there’s the person whos like, just be thankful you have one baby.  Dude, having one child doesn’t mean I don’t want another.  I am so blessed, but I have the exact same feelings of need and hope that I did with my first. my family is not complete. And I have been waiting 14 months, after being lucky to get pregnant first month with Mac. So the first 7 months of being on the ttc train I never having a period naturally (2 provera challenges), hoping I would catch my first ovulation, then being told I’m not allowed to get pregnant due to MRIs and medication for my tumor (benign).  Then changing my diet to paleo, and losing almost 50 lbs. and before the weight loss, I looked pregnant as prolactin also increases belly fat. having several people a week congratulate you on your pregnancy when not pregnant was an awesome way to spend the past year.  Thank god for my husband, my bff, and my July 2013 bees. I don’t know how I would have gotten this far. 14 months of waiting for this month to come, I’m so glad it’s here, I just want this tww to go faster.  usually I’m so upbeat, and when I’m not, my bff and I go have dinner and drink wine. Mmmmm, wine ๐Ÿ˜‰  Just having a bad day. vent over. 

Hope everyone’s day is going better than mine today! What do you have planned for this weekend? Anything fun?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by .
  • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by .
Post # 215
1214 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
H2MrsDj:  oh god.  So sorry for your struggles bee!  Hang in there!  I’ll cheers my wine glass to you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 216
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 29/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD10

Ovulation Date: Probably May 16th/17th, it varies a little from cycle to cycle

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I think I am going to go with May 25th!

Cycles Trying: This is our first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Have been taking folic acid for ages, have recently added prenatals. I used to chart just to understand my cycles better, so I have a rough idea of timing. Might throw in OPKs or might not worry too much this cycle as it’s our first, will see how I feel!

Link to Chart, if any: No chart at the moment

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring?

Flowers! I grew up in a rural area with lots of wild flowers. I love going back and seeing them in the fields near my parents’ house. I live in a big city now though, so I guess while I’m here my favourite thing about spring is the nicer weather!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by penny29.
Post # 217
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
MrsFNL:  I’m a rollover. On to cycle 3. Not too bummed, I will be able to drink on our beach vacation at the end of the month ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats to all the BFP’s and FX for everyone still testing!!

Post # 218
1214 posts
Bumble bee

So, Monday is the day I was planning on testing, but now I’m thinking about testing tomorrow at 13dpo, since it’s Mother’s Day.  It’d probably be accurate at 13dpo, right?  And less of a chance of a false negative?

I just want to tell DH in a cute way if I do get a BFP.  So bees, what would you do?

Wait to test til Monday, if BFP bake the “I’m pregnant!” cake as planned?

Test tomorrow morning, if BFP make a “happy mother’s day” card from the dog and tell DH we get to celebrate our first Mother’s Day this year?

We’re having a family cookout tomorrow so I also don’t want to take away from our ability to enjoy our moment alone.  Wouldn’t tell family til 12 weeks.

Post # 219
1214 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
chloesmommi:  sorry about the BFN, but yay for getting to drink on vaca!  That is going to be my silver lining as well if I get a BFN this cycle.

Post # 220
778 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 31/32

Baby #:1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD18/I think around 5DPO 

Ovulation Date: 5/13or 5/14 (I had a temp spike and a postive OPK on 4/14 so I am just going to not drive myself crazy and assume it happened around then!)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: FF says I should POAS on 5/21 but there is absolutely no way I will last that long! I think probably start next Sunday, 5/17

Cycles Trying: 4th since a CP in November

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Trying to be relaxed about temping, OPKs, lots and lots of BDing, prenatals & I threw in Vitamin D supplements to see if that would help

Link to Chart, if any: My Ovulation Chart

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? I am a teacher, so the countdown to summer vacation starts about now! :o)

FX for lots of BFPs coming our way bees!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/poas-may-2015/#ixzz3ZfVfAtnZ

Post # 221
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
MrsFNL:  I’m a rollover AF came today right on time! Ill be back for June POAS!! Good luck ladies!

Post # 222
1214 posts
Bumble bee

BFN for me at 13dpo.  This is getting old…

Post # 223
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
kb7:  I was hoping to see your BFP this morning ๐Ÿ™ So sorry. Cheers to us on vaca ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
misschickpea:  Sorry about AF. See you on the June board!

Post # 224
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
kb7:  Ahh, sorry to hear about the BFN, I was hoping you’d get a BFP.. but! Your not out til AF shows!! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Post # 225
103 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
chloesmommi:  

View original reply
kb7:  
View original reply
misschickpea:  

Sorry to hear about your BFNs! All the best for next month.

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors