(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 226
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Had to test this morning too. BFN at 11dpo with some minor cramping. I expect AF either tomorrow or Tuesday. Le sigh. 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by sunshine809.
Post # 227
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I caved and tested a day early with a wondfo at 11dpo and got a BFN. I’m not sure if I’m out though, this is my first cycle charting and I don’t know how long my LP is so I don’t know when to expect AF! Something strange happened the other day on 9dpo though, I had slight brown spotting with a small amount in my underwear and brown tinged when I wiped but then it stopped. I thought AF was coming but now there’s no sign of it. I do have some slight cramping though. This is frustrating…my POAS date is tomorrow but I think I might wait another day or so to test again. 

Post # 228
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
MrsFNL:  I’m out for this month.  AF finally arrived on Sunday (CD49!).  Assuming this cycle goes back to normal length, my next POAS date will be in early June.

Post # 229
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
AgileK9s:  Sorry about AF! Hopefully things get back to normal next cycle for you!!

Post # 230
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
AgileK9s:  hope your cycles shorten.  Mine seem to be getting shorter.  If AF comes when I expect her this cycle will be 37 days, with normal for me being 31.  Hope the same happens for you!

I realized my FW is likely to be when were on vacation later this month.  So that’s some good timing for baby making at least!  DH is going to start traveling for work a lot so I’m nervous that’s going to end up interfering with TTC.

Also, Public Service Announcement:  there’s a thread right now about counterfeit wondfos from Amazon.  I had been using them until recently.  Any ladies using wondfos might want to check it out.  If you have OPKs with green handles that say “LH” instead of wondfo in the tear drop on the package, they’re probably fake.

Post # 231
276 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Stephville:  Thanks.  I was actually happy that AF came because it means SOMETHING is happening.  I was at the point where I didn’t care whether I got AF or O.  It just means we can now move on to a new cycle and try again!

View original reply
kb7:  The last time I was off BCP for a couple years, I seem to recall my cycles doing this.  It was a repeating pattern of 5 or 6 cycles normal 28-30 day length, then one 50-55ish day cycle.  Over and over.  So hopefully this is just my body’s “normal” and I will expect it next time.

Where are you going on vacation? (Sorry if you already mentioned it – I can’t usually keep up with the pace most of these threads go at!)

Post # 232
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Anyone else dying this TWW?!? I have been trying so hard to be relaxed about things, but I am dying!!

Post # 234
1214 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  This is me pretty much every TWW….

Post # 235
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I am so out of control! I am symptom spotting like mad! I feel pukey, my boobs hurt (which they do ever TWW), I could have sworn I hada metallic taste in my mouth. In sure it is too early to even have symptoms, but here I am like a madman!

Post # 236
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  umm me.  Dying.  Ready to have something happen (a positive test, AF anything really).  I am so impatient. 

I took another test today.  BFN.  Since this is my first regular cycle after my miscarriage, I’m not really sure how long my cycle will be.  It is usually short but I was thinking like 23-25 days.  I went back and counted and came up with 26 days for the last few regular cycles I had prior to MC.  Anyway if thats the case I may still be early based on my expected date for AF, but I am 14DPO so surely if I was prego I would think I would be seeing something by now.  Anyway I had a weird test this morning with a maybe supersquinter. (I swear the longer you stare the more sure you are that you see something) so I busted out a digital test and got a Not Pregnant Wop wop .  On to next month.

Post # 237
279 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
kb7:  This made me LOL. 

Post # 238
276 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
kb7:  Oh, that was hilarious!  Thanks for sharing!  I’m sending it to DH to watch now. 🙂

Post # 239
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
happyheartbee:  
View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  Same! Must. Stop. Symptom Spotting. I’m only 5dpo! There’s no way I’d have symptoms yet.

View original reply
kb7:  Yay for Florida! I’m a Floridian, so I’m biased, but it’s awesome here. 🙂 Enjoy the baby making vaca!

Post # 240
1214 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
GingerBaby:  I love Florida too!  So ready for some beach time (and the freedom to pounce my DH whenever we feel like it)!

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors