(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 256
1005 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Just looking for some advice… does this look like a positive OPK? Or not quite? Ive never used them before. Thanks!

Post # 257
1559 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
MechEBee:  I’d say that’s a positive!  time to get horizontal! lol.  Mine never get darker than the test, they either get very close, or just about the same.  Never darker though…  Test again tomorrow and if it’s lighter, than you def O’d.  I usually get dark ones two days in a row and then they get lighter..

Post # 258
1005 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsPhilly:  Thanks! After 10 minutes the test line was a little darker than the control line. But I know you’re not supposed to read them after 5. I was expecting AF on Thursday, so it looks like I’ll have an extra long cycle this month. Haha.

Post # 259
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
GingerBaby:  oh my goodness, I don’t know if I should thank you or shake my head at the time wasted ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
sunshine809:  ๐Ÿ™ sorry girl

kb7: back to myself:) thanks for the cheers!

as for me, am 7dpo, tmi but loose bowels and a spot of blood today. Am trying not to get my hopes up but I actually had implantation bleeding with my little dude! Don’t think I’m going to hold out until Monday (the 18th), am trying for Saturday 11dpo, but…… <raises hand> hi my name is Mrs D and I’m a POAS addict

Post # 260
74 posts
Worker bee

i am out this cycle. I got a yeast infection (gross) and we only BD one time and I dont think it was even during fertile week. I also never got an OPK so I am done obsessing this month. I am going to focus on getting my diet back on track and start an excercise routine.

Good luck to everyone and see ya on the June boards!

Post # 261
276 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MechEBee:  I would call that a positive!

Post # 262
26 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MechEBee:  have you been temping? I don’t want to cause your hopes to get up, but I have heard of OPKs turning positive close to AF when you are pregnant. It could be that you’re just having an extra long cycle though. Good luck!

Post # 263
26 posts
Newbee

View original reply
MechEBee:  and it does look positive to me:)

Post # 264
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
MechEBee:  I’d say positive. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 265
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
MechEBee:  Woohoo for a positive OPK! I’ve been following your MC story, FX once you start trying again next cycle it will be a quick, sticky BFP.

View original reply
H2MrsDj:  I would have a hard time not getting my hopes up! FX! I’m also a POAS addict, which brings me to my plea:

Ladies, please talk me off of the thinking of testing tomorrow at 8dpo crazy train. I want to so badly since it’s my anniversary and that would be an awesome way to celebrate, but I know chances are extremely high it will be negative even if I am pregnant. I know a BFN will make me depressed and then I’ll spend my anniversary wanting to cry and eating crap food (because that’s what I do when I see BFNs, thanks TTC for these extra 2 pounds).

Post # 266
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
GingerBaby:  Don’t do it! Just enjoy your anniversary. I had that mentality on Mother’s day (“How awesome would it be to find out on Mother’s day?!”) and kinda was bummed the rest of the day as mother’s day posts filled my facebook. Don’t do it! You’ll get the BFN and regret it! Make your first test an end of the week treat ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 267
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
GingerBaby:  agreed, dont do it!  I tested on Mother’s Day too and spent all day bummed out.

Post # 268
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

So AF was due today and hasn’t come yet, but this is the third day of spotting (today’s is a little lighter though).  Today is 16dpo and I tested today and 13 & 14dpo and all BFN.

A couple days ago my temp dropped so I figured I was definitely out, but then it went back up the last 2 mornings.  I’m so confused…  That’s crazy late implantation though…

Note: the 3 post-o temps that are drastically higher are from drinking the night before.

Anyone care to offer insight?

Post # 269
1005 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks ladies. I’m sure it’s an extra long cycle. Shouldn’t be pregnant. We’ve been using protection since I had to have a D&C for an MMC. (Which would explain my extra long cycle if I count the D&C as CD1, I’m O’ing right on time). 

Unfortunatly I don’t think I’ll be trying this cycle since the doctor wants me to wait for AF. But it’s good to know things are moving along and a good baseline for next month ๐Ÿ™‚ I appreciate the help!

Post # 270
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
GingerBaby:  Don’t do it! You can hold off! I am dying to test today also at 9dpi, but I am going to try to wait til Friday! I have been so pukey all week, my boobs hurt….but I really don’t want to see another negative. My husband’s convinced this is our month, but I don’t even have positive thoughts at this point. TTC sucks!

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors