(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
GingerBaby:  hold off and enjoy your anniversary!!!! Test this weekend! I tested today (I know, I know, but I have a billion wandfos) and was ok with the bfn. As its too early! Toooooooo eeeeaaarrrrllllllyyyyyy!!!!

Post # 272
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

So now I’ve freaked myself out googling late implantation…  Something like 80% of pregnancies implanting later than 12dpo will result in MC.  I’m just ready for AF to come.  Even if I do end up with a BFP eventually, it doesn’t seem like 3 days of spotting is normal.

Post # 273
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
sunshine809:  
View original reply
kb7:  
View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  Thanks, Ladies! I held strong and didn’t test. I didn’t even give myself the option to think about it, I just walked right past the drawer of wondfos. I’ll wait until Saturday!

Post # 274
957 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
H2MrsDj:  It is too early! I try to tell myself that when I test early, but I see a BFN and count myself out, which is silly. I held strong and didn’t test today!

Post # 275
957 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  That sounds like a lot of good signs, I’m really hoping this is it for you! I had positive thoughts about last cycle and no dice. I refuse to get my hopes up this time, so I feel you. I’ve become such a debbie downer. I’m pretty much counting down until my annual with my obgyn so I can ask her advice, we’ll have been trying for about 10 months at that point, and I’ll be seriously surprised if I’m pregnant by then. I went into this thinking we’d conceive first try like we did with my daughter, yeah, not so much.

Post # 276
1123 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Checking in. This has been the hardest week of my life. Last Wednesday my beloved mother in law passed away. She had been living with cancer for many years but the end came very very fast. I went from mourning rhe fact she will never be here to see us have a child to desperately wishing I am pregnant this cycle to bring some joy to the family and my husband especially.

unfortunately I think I am out this cycle. I had last week originally what I thought could be implantation bleeding, brown streak in cervical mucus but now I am getting more spotting except no cervical mucus and AF is supposed to be due any day now. 

I may take a break from TTC. it has made me feel so out of tune with my body and now my heart is broken. We shall see…

congratulations to those who have had better luck and fingers crossed to those still trying.

Post # 277
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Girls, I want to give up charting! It is making me bonkers! I got a positive OPK on cycle day 14, but weirdly got a temp spike that same day. If I leave the positive OPK in FF, it says I haven’t ovulated yet. If I Take it out, it says I ovulated on Cycle day 13. But this morning, (possibly 10DPO), I got a temp spike. Could it be the start of a triphasic phase? Did I just ovulate yesterday? I am really hoping I didn’t have a delayed ovulation, because hubby has been away all week, which means this month is a total wash! I know I just have to wait and see, but maybe any of you experienced charters have words of wisdom? BLEH!

My Ovulation Chart

Post # 279
778 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
GingerBaby:  Proud of you for not testing! It takes a lot of will power! I am so sorry to hear it has taken you so long. FX for good news REALLY soon!

Post # 280
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
GingerBaby: Good job, girl. I am mad impressed!!!! Enjoy your anniversary ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 281
755 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
futuremrssquiggs:  I think my graph did something very similar to this the cycle I got a BFP. Perhaps try testing in 2-3 days and see what happens ๐Ÿ™‚  It looks like you O’d on CD 13. I usually get a positive OPK the same day I ovualte. I did the same thing with takng out my positive OPK and it went from solid lines to dotted lines, but obviously I ovulated when I did because I ended up pregnant.

Post # 282
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

So I tested yesterday and the two days before. I know, I know. All BFNs, obvi. I don’t even know when I ovulated, but thinking I’m currently about 11 DPO? Maybe? Now I’m depressed and counting myself out, even though it’s still pretty early. Someone talk some sense into me!! ๐Ÿ™

Post # 283
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
GingerBaby:  you have much more will power than I. Props!

Post # 284
778 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
ADiamondInTheRough:  do you use fertility friend? Does it get messed up when you put in a positive OPK on the same day as temp rise? Now I have hope. Don’t know if that’s good or bad lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 285
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
kb7:  not give you too much hope, but I spotted/bled for 3.5 days (I think starting 10 or 11 dpo), gave up and got a bfp I think on 16dpo before taking a strong medication. can’t check my chart for the dpo but I’m pretty positive!!!

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors