(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 286
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
BeeinBoston:  hugs. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Post # 288
778 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
ADiamondInTheRough:  Which settng do you use? I have tried to play around with different settings, but the minute I put that positive OPK in, there goes ovulation! 

Post # 289
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
H2MrsDj:  thanks.  AF came right after I posted that, so I’m a rollover.

Post # 290
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m officially a rollover, AF came yesterday. On to the next cycle! Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

Post # 291
463 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL!

I’m a little late to the game but it has been a busy month! Currently on 2-week vacation in Europe with DH  

Your age/partner’s age: 26/27

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 3 dpo

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: going to try and wait til may 26 to poas (that’ll be 2 wks) 

Cycles Trying: first!!!!  Had my iIUD removed in Mar and have had 2 cycles since.  Trying to stay calm and not get excited so that I am no disappointed if it doesn’t happen, I know it can be a long/overwhelming process 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD 2 day before, 1 day before and day of ovulation; taking prenatals and omega, using iPeriod app to keep track of cycle  

Link to Chart, if any: none

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring. I love packing away my winter jacket after a long winter. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 292
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m a little late to the party, but here goes!

Your age/partner’s age: both 29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: about 9 DPO, CCD 23

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: usual cycle length of 30.5 days.  I’m trying to hold off until May 20 to POAS, three days before AF is due.

Cycles Trying: First, on a total whim!!!!  We knew we wanted to start trying this summer or fall, but we ended up jumping the gun a little.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): been using period tracking app for two years, cleaned up an already pretty clean diet last year, taking Metafolin (methyl-folate) for over a year, lots of healthy fats for good hormone levels, homeopathic thyroid supplement to support and stabalize my thyroid, BD day before, day of, day after, two days after, and four days after just in case of late ovulation

Link to Chart, if any: none

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring. All the flowers and little growing things I get to plant in the garden!

Post # 293
103 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Rheagan:  welcome! We’re quite similar, I’m also on cycle #1, trying for baby #1, and I’m also 29 – plus DH and I did exactly the same, had planned on TTC end of this year but then decided to bring it forward a bit. We just talked about it and weren’t sure why we were waiting so decided to go for it! What was it that changed your minds?

Good luck to you! Hope you’re having a great trip!

Post # 294
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
penny29:  Hi!  We’d been talking about it for a while and then got thinking that if it took us longer to get pregnant, we would end up with a baby that much later too.  DH started a new job a little while ago after being layed-off and it is working out really well.  We’d been talking about taking a trip to Hawaii and then start ttc after, but then we started talking about turning Hawaii into a babymoon…  It just seemed like now was a good a time as any other we’d talked about.  Plus I get really frisky around when I ovulate and my body was like “I want to be pregnant right now!”

Good luck to you as well (and everyone else here)!

Post # 295
103 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Rheagan:  haha yes that sounds pretty similar to our conversation! 

View original reply
thanlon_88:  also just realised I mixed the two of you up in my message, it is you who is on a trip! Hope you are having a wonderful time, which countries in Europe are you visiting?

Post # 296
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I am feeling a little deflAted. I am due to ovulate in a few days and dh is sick. I know it’s ridiculous and I hope he improves so we can actually bd but I feel like I’m out before it even started ๐Ÿ™ 

Post # 297
463 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
penny29:  No worries ๐Ÿ™‚ we did one week in Greece (Athens, Myknonos, Santorini) and one week in Croatia (Dubrovnik, Split and Zagreb). Headed to Plitvice Lakes National Park in the morning and home on Monday! It’s been a great trip but it’s always nice to get back home. 

View original reply
Mrs2b2014:  Stay positive – hopefully he will be feeling better soon. Hugs! 

Post # 298
1843 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

BFP for me at 9 dpo! Good luck ladies!!!!

Post # 299
463 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
knpswp:  Congrats!!! SO exciting! And on your first cycle! Hope I’m that lucky. I wonder if your symptoms couple of days ago were tated – the body is amazing.  I was going to wait until 12dpo to test but maybe I’ll try a little sooner. 5 dpo right now ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 300
1843 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
thanlon_88:  thank you! I’m very happy but nervous. Good luck to you!!!! It’s so hard to wait!

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors