(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 316
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I didn’t test this morning. My bleeding got heavier overnight. I’m pretty sure I’m out this month unless by some odd chance I stop bleeding by tomorrow. :-/

Post # 317
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Evap or positive? I did view this outside 5 minutes. I forgot lol. 

Post # 318
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Alip22:  Hard to tell. Re-Test!

Post # 319
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Alip22:  Hmmm, I think positive. How many DPO are you? Try a FRER!

Post # 320
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi ladies. I’m new to this thread but I was active on these boards when I was pregnant with my first (born October 2013). Excited to get to know you all and wishing everyone lots of baby dust.

Your age/ partner’s age: 34 & 33

Baby number: 2

Current cycle day: 22

Ovulation date: Got a + test on the 13th, so I’m thinking 13/14

POAS date/usual cycle legnth: Id like to say I’ll test on the 23rd, but lets be honest- I’m dying to do it right now, so hopefully I’ll at least hold out until the 21st. Cycle length has varied between 26-30 days.

Cycles trying: First!

BFP plan: Our first was a girl, so we’re trying to time stuff to get a boy this time

Fav thing about spring: I live in southern California where we pretty much don’t have seasons. I do love that the jasmine is blooming!

Post # 321
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I am out for this month.  AF showed up today.  I knew I was out much earlier anyway so I’m not too bummed.  I Oed early and I think we missed our window.  Good luck to you ladies who are still in it and to those with BFNs, I will be seeing you on the June board!

Post # 323
408 posts
Helper bee

I’m gonna test tomorrow morning  using a FRER. I am 11 dPo today! So tomorrow morning I’ll be 12 dpo! I hope it’s positive. It looked positive as it was “loading” then it looked negative. So I set it down and got ready for work. I went to toss it and noticed the second line! I’m cautiously optimistic right now. 

Post # 324
408 posts
Helper bee

Different lighting 

Post # 326
408 posts
Helper bee

I had my hubby POAS! The same kind (brand) (lot number) I did. He didn’t get a line at al. No Evap either. I took another test. Same brand after a 5 hour hold. Same thing. Line appeared around 13 minutes but on both types of tests! The fushia sharpied tests are my hubbys. 

Post # 327
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Alip22:  I think I see a line on the 2nd pic.

So I’m 14dpo today and was about to count myself out as all of my tests have been BFN, but this morning I got this!

Post # 328
892 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Alip22:  In the second pic, I totally see a faint line on your test! 🙂 go get a FRER!! lol

Getting your Darling Husband to POAS is hilarious (and actually sounds like something I’d do lol!) But its actually a great idea for a control sample of negative urine! 

robin2015:  Congrats!! What a nice surprise!! 🙂

Post # 329
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I re-tested because it was just a cheap test and got two bfps. I’m still shaking! Haven’t told Darling Husband yet, writing a cute letter to give him this morning. FX for the rest of you! 

Post # 330
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hello Ladies! I am soooo excited to finally be able to participate!!! Fresh from our belated honeymoon (married 1.5 years) and I hope to have us a nice little Belize surprise.   

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 32/33

Baby number: ONE!!!

DPO: 7DPO

Ovulation date: 05/13

POAS date/usual cycle legnth: I will test for real starting on 5/25 (if AF hides her silly face). I tested 2 days ago because I was so freakin’ eager and never POAS before! HAHA

Cycles trying: First! Got off the pill 6 months ago but held out until our honeymoon. YIKES!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Taking prenatals

Fav thing about spring: I am just loving the nice weather and the longer days of sun! 

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors