(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 361
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You might have to take me off the BFP list. I don’t know why but I tested this morning (Day of missed period) with a digital (BFN). Then I went to the doctor to get a Beta (hcg-12) going to repeat in 72hours. Did a 6 hour hold with barely any liquids, faint faint barely there line on a frer and no- on a digital frer. So idk, seems like maybe an early miscarriage or CP. Any hope at 4weeks with a hcg of 12? I’m so depressed and sad and freaking out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Post # 362
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Alip22:  fx all is well for you dear! There is such a range in the early weeks. This charts shows it well- http://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

It’s possible the hcg will rise and all will be well! 

Hopefully this baby sticks! 

Post # 363
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

(This is “officialeboni”…name changed happened since the last time I posted here)

Update: I tested as planned this morning and got a BFN (sad face).  I am still waiting on AF to show up this upcoming Saturday, so I guess I still have hope.  But if she does, I will see some of you ladies on the June board.  Congrats to all the BFPs this cycle.  

I should also admit that I tested one day last week and the wondfo was a BFP so I tested again with a Clear Blue and FRER and BOTH were BFNs.  Can I say stupid wondfo?  LOL  I was excited and then let down all in the same 5 minutes! 

Post # 364
136 posts
Blushing bee

In my 12th cycle I’m finally getting a little optimistic! This cycle I started taking Chaste Berry (vitex) and bought Macca Root for my husband. I know that I’ve had trouble ovulating. I just started seeing an LH surge in recent months after starting metformin, but I still wasn’t getting corresponding EWCM. That has changed after starting vitex, I started testing because of the EWCM and was able to watch the LH surge progress. I’m now where I believe to be 2 DPO. Even if it doesn’t happen this cycle, I feel like we are finally one step closer to our baby!

Post # 365
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Who is still in for a May POAS??  What are your feelings this month?

I’m 10-11 DPO (FF changed my O date). I’ve been exhausted the past 2 days, like I never have been before.  My right eye has been twitching for 2 days (so weird and no idea if that could be a sign or not).  Stomach feels off today– not full nausea but off. I’m probably over analyzing and trying to fight the urge to test tomorrow…

Post # 366
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

RedWine13:  me. I’m around 8 dpo and will test on Saturday (if I can wait that long lol) but I don’t have any symptoms and am not holding onto much hope. good luck to you!

Post # 367
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m out and heading to the June boards!

Post # 368
727 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am 13DPO today and was planning on testing tomorrow but obviously couldn’t wait… 

10 DPO – BFN Cheapie/ 10 DPO – BFN FRER / 12 DPO – BFN Cheapie/ 12 DPO – BFN FRER

AF should be coming tomorrow… I know it was only my first month of trying but I just felt like I was preg. It was a couple of sad days –  pretty much given up all hope now (except for the littlest shred). Hopefully June will be my month! Good luck to everyone else joining me!

Post # 369
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I’ve been trying to upload a photo and I can’t figure out how to do it!

So instead I will just tell you all – I just got my BFP at 12 DPO!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  penny29.
Post # 370
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Alip22:  Really sorry this month didn’t work out, I’ve just caught up on this thread and read your other posts and was hoping for a good outcome. Hope you’re ok and that you get your sticky baby soon.

RedWine13:  Mrs2b2014:  Fingers crossed you can close the month with some more May BFPs!

ReddBee:  thanlon_88:  Sorry about the BFNs. You’re not out until AF shows up though! Good luck to you both.

MrsAndrus322:  Great that you’re feeling more positive. A friend of a friend tried vitex and she swears it’s what worked for her. Hope it works for you too.

Post # 371
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

penny29:  Congratulations!! Come join us on the February mamas thread!

Post # 372
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hi

ive been following for a couple of months, trying to learn the special language you all use haha. 

I’ve decided I’m ready to join in, as everyone here seems very supportive and helpful!

I came off BC in January and started charting, but May is my first month using OPK and actively trying to time intercourse in my fertile window. I’m not confident I’ve correctly pinpointed my O date this month. I got a positive OPK on the evening of CD18 but my CM didn’t correspond (although I find this hard to measure anyway). My FF chart has O as CD19 but my temperature didn’t properly spike until CD23 (It went up slightly on CD20).  I’m currently CD26 and 7DPO (aren’t I doing well with the language haha). 

Anyway I’m finding the whole process interesting and amazing as to how it all works and I’m excited to go on this journey!

about me…. My husband and I are both 35 and we are trying for baby #1. We’ve been together three years and married for one. I would’ve liked more time just to be married before having a baby but my doctor said due to my age we should start trying now, especially if we want more than one child. Oh, and I have mild PCOS (multiple follicles as per ultrasound but not really any symptoms apart from irregular periods; the last four cycles range from 26-40 days with the average being 32 days).

I’ll most likely be joining you on the June board but thought I would dip my toe into the water now!

Post # 373
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

ABeeC:  welcome to the boards and best of luck to you!  good work picking up our lingo 🙂

penny29:  congrats!!!!!!!

Post # 374
382 posts
Helper bee

ABeeC:  Welcome!!! You did great with the lingo as well! Good luck and reach out anytime!  The Bees are the BEST!!!

Post # 375
382 posts
Helper bee

penny29:  Thank you love!

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors