(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 376
86 posts
Worker bee

omg i got a BFP this morning at 10 or 11 dpo! I am in shock!

This month we were going to take a break because I had a yeast infection a few days before I was ovulating. After the infection cleared I noticed EWCM and got a positive OPK so we BD three days in a row. I really thought I was out though because I ovulated later than normal.

I tested over the weekend because I was drinking and got 2 BFN. I had 2 bad bloody noses over the weekend and read that could be an early sign and also had one this morning. I decided to test with my last wondfo this morning-it looked negative so i threw it out.

About half hour later i felt the need to check it in the garbage and noticed the faintest line ever and freaked but figured it was evap line. but then I tested with FRER and got a definite positve. I am freaking out!

I havent told Darling Husband yet, need to think of a fun way to tell later. Sorry for the novel on my BFP- I am in shock and shaking and dont want to be at work!

Post # 377
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

MrsCbee:  How exciting!!! Congrats to you on your BFP!!!

Post # 378
382 posts
Helper bee

penny29:  Yaaaayyy! Congrats!

Post # 379
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

MrsFNL:  I’m a rollover. AF came right on time.

Post # 380
382 posts
Helper bee

RedWine13:  I hope that I am still in for May, but not holding my breath. I have witnessed many many ‘signs’ but they are so similar to my AF signs…I just don’t know. My stomach was really weird, mild nausea and stuffy nose. I will wait to see if AF hides her face for this month and report back. I am 13 DPO currently. If I move on to the next cycle I will try an OPK and see what happens then. Since this is my first cycle trying, I have not let it bother me too much, but it would be a great surprise for my Darling Husband. 

Post # 381
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

ReddBee:  I just read your crazy POAS results!  How frustrating!  How many DPO were you when you got those +– results?  FX for you!

Last night I was pretty positive this was it (in addition to symptoms from my last post, I could smell DH’s whiskey from across the room and it was making me sick). So, I broke down tested today at 11 DPO with a FRER and got a BFN.  Really bummed, but still feeling “off” so maybe I’ll get lucky in a few more days. 

Post # 382
1265 posts
Bumble bee

MrsCbee:  congrats!!!!  Crazy that you got the urge to check the garbage!!

I got a BFN this morn at 11 dpo. I thought I saw something coming up  immediately, then it seemed to be gone– but now you are giving me the urge to run home and check the garbage haha

Post # 383
382 posts
Helper bee

RedWine13:  I know…crazy! I was 10 DPO and now at 13 DPO, I am doing myself a favor and did not test this morning.  I am just going to wait unitl Saturday for little miss AF. 

Yes, hang in there…you just never never know! Thank you and FX for you as well!!!

Post # 384
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This TTC sucks!!! with my first it happened so quickly so now I’m worried I’m going to have some unexplained infertility. Its probably a irrational fear but this is month 4 (which I know isnt much in comparsion to some of you ladies) and I don’t think I’m pregnant. All my symptoms this week have been my normal pms symtoms. I’m technically like 11 DPO and I don’t know whether to waste the money and test now or just wait for my period which is what I’ve been doing lately after the first BFN on month 1 it was really hard to see that. On one side it would be nice to just know hey your not pregnant stop stressing about it on the other side I hate spending money unless I have too.

Post # 385
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

MrsCbee:  Congratulations! I’ve definitely pulled a stick out of the garbage to check one last time, but I’ve never seen it be positive! What a great surprise!!!

Post # 386
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Exciting news over here too- I got a BFP this morning!

I spotted from 2 DPO- 9, so I figured my cycle was just a mess and this wasn’t our month. The spotting stopped over the weekend, so I tested this morning when I woke up. I woke up Darling Husband to show him the test, and we got a couple minutes to celebrate together.

Post # 387
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

Alip22:  so sorry girl, hang in there! 

RedWine13:  i’m still in, and gonna test tomorrow morning (8dpo) before an early morning flight home, i’m currently in florida. I feel like i’m super exhausted but it could be the fact that it’s been 94 here everyday, haha. My last 2 pregnancies I got positives on 8dpo, my second the line was super dark on a FRER so I feel like I could have had a postitive at even 7dpo. We shall see.

thanlon_88:  ugh sorry. FX for you next month!

penny29:  yayyyyy!!!!! Congrats!!!! So excited for you!! 

ABeeC:  welcome! And good luck! I lurked for a long time and googled all the acronyms before joining the TTC boards when I was trying for my first! But the support and place to turn when you are scared, comfused, or need advice is inmeasurable. I hope you find it helpful!

Post # 388
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

MrsCbee:  ahhh congrats!!!! Soo excited for you!

mrskrumpet:  sorry you’re frustrated. I concieved really quickly with my first too. No matter what number you’re on it’s scary and nerve racking! Good luck to you!

DaisMay:  yay!!!! So happy for you!! what an awesome surprise After spotting!

hoping to join you ladies on the februrary mamas board soon, only time will tell!

Post # 389
1265 posts
Bumble bee

lalalalauren:  FX for you that you bring home a BFP from Flordia!

mrskrumpet:  I thought like you- Id POAS at 11 dpo today and, if negative (which it was) id be content with that answer and move on to the next cycle. But the opposite happened- I’m now wanting to try a billion more tests because I’m still noticing every little “sign” and praying the FRER was wrong!  Resist the urge and wait a day or two!  Best of luck to you!

Post # 390
382 posts
Helper bee

DaisMay:  Congrats!!!

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors