Post # 31
1498 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 27/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD19, still waiting on O

Ovulation Date: hopefully before May 1- CD25 (weekend bachelorette party)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 11DPO, probably May 15th, because it’ll be the day before my brother’s wedding

Cycles Trying: last cycle was NTNP; this is our first real TTC

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): daily prenatals, charting, BD EOD in FW

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ruby26

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? The blooming flowers, green grass, and warm sun!

Post # 32
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 29/28

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 22/ DPO 1

Ovulation Date: April 24/ CD 21

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: May 6/ Usual cycle length is 33-35 days

Cycles Trying: First!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): already taking prenatals since Jamuary, BD timing in fertile window and I do chart. My O day has been varying by a couple days so hopefully we gave ourselves a decent shot 🙂 Im also trying to get back into exercising regularly. I have Hashimoto’s and am just now getting on the right dose of medicine so I’ve been trying to get back into the swing of things after being so exhausted for months! Trying to lose that excess weight it caused me too :-/

Link to Chart, if any: 

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? Lol, not much! It starts to get humid and hot here in Texas so it’s the beginning of a long hot summer to come! 

Post # 33
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
CaroBee:  also in the midst of buying a home here! Stressful! How are you guys finding the process? Is it your first time buying? 

Post # 34
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
Jw1724:  yep. I’m so excited! 

Post # 35
57 posts
Worker bee

Hi ladies, May 2014 POAS-er/ Jan 2015 mama stopping by to say GOOD LUCK and lots of baby dust to all of you 🙂 a Cannot believe this board is up and it’s been almost a year since I got my BFP!! Wishing you all the beat of luck and lots of January (and late Dec) babies!!

Post # 36
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Mrs2014bee:  Thank you!!! That’s an adorable photo and makes me even more hopeful!

Your age/partner’s age: 30/34

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 3

Ovulation Date: May 7th

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I’m fairly consistently 28 days

Cycles Trying: 1st

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):Prenatals, starting OPKs, and BBT monitoring (though until now not entirely consistently)

Link to Chart, if any: n/a

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? The weather! I am so ready for some warmth after our very long winter. 

Post # 37
1534 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I got my pre-o dip this morning. so hopefully a spike tomorrow. We bd on Thursday, and we’r trying for a girl so I don’t want to bd tonight if they go is going to drop tomorrow and have a host of boy sperm waiting for it. I feel like this won’t be our month. Need to get some OPks for next month!

Post # 38
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

When should you be counting the first day of your menstrual cycle? If theres is a little bit of bright blood and some spotting of brown blood, or the first day of a full on flow?

Post # 39
1534 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
Alip22:  the first day of red blood is what I was always told. I use a tracker and I have spotting usually the day before and it never counts it as cd1 only when I have a flow

Post # 40
1075 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
Mrs2b2014:  I sent you a private message!

Post # 41
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
anotherbee:  Thanks! What’s a tracker? I’m new!

Post # 42
2865 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Your age/partner’s age: 29/33

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD10, most likely 1DPO

Ovulation Date: most likely yesterday

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: May 7th, I am hoping for a 21 day cycle (my cycles have been way off since my mmc)

Cycles Trying: 5 (2 miscarriages and 2 anovulatory cycles)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, prenatals, hoping it all works out this cycle

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/pollywog

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring?: I love all of the flowers starting to bloom!

Post # 43
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Your age/partner’s age: 27/29 (28/30 next week!)

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 4

Ovulation Date: May 8th (CD15, based on that being O-Date last cycle, but it varies)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 29-30 days, POAS Monday, May 18th (10dpo)

Cycles Trying: 7th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):Prenatals, OPKs, Temping, BD EOD starting at CD8, ED at positive OPK until temp confirms O.

Link to Chart, if any: I have no idea how to link!

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? I usually would say the weather, but we seem to have skipped spring and went straight to summer here in Florida, it was almost 100 yesterday! So, I guess I’ll say all of the celebrations – we celebrate our anniversary, plus both mine and my husband’s birthdays in spring.

Post # 44
74 posts
Worker bee

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: both 29

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 3

Ovulation Date: around May 11

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I will POAS May 22 or 23

Cycles Trying: 3, hopefully 3rd times a charm 🙂

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): SMEP, temping/charting for first time this cycle, prenatals

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? The warm weather, which we still are not really getting in NJ!

Post # 45
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  yay for first cycle TTC!! Wishing you first timers luck!

Had to stop in as a cheerleader as so many of my fave ladies are still here, hoping this is the month for all of you!  

We started TTC May 2014 and I’m currently 11w5d with our so far sticky babe after a CP in Nov. 

Wishing all the May hopefuls good luck and baby dust! 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by HeyJude72.

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors