(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 47
Bee
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
MrsFNL:  Thanks for keeping this list going!

View original reply
Mrs2014bee: Awwww congratulations on your precious LO!! I hope we see lots of BFPs and January babies this month!

View original reply
HeyJude72: Thank you! 4DPO right now so just counting down the days! How has everything been going with your pregnancy?!

Post # 50
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  yay! You’re getting there!  DPO 12 should give you a reliable result. I got a stark white BFN dpo and a dark BFP dpo11! Any fun plans for the TWW? We always went for sushi one night and margaritas another. Had my last glorious margarita the night before the BFP!

so far so good, had a little scare at 6wk with one sided pain-turned out to just be muscles stretching but we got an early ultrasound (replaced the 9wk dating scan) to check and saw the heartbeat! Had three good beta draws and it was reassuring to see those numbers climb! Wed is 12week NT scan and can’t wait to see baby looking like an actual Baby And hear the heartbeat for the first time! The all day morning sickness has been pretty brutal even with meds but I keep reminding myself that hopefully only a few more weeks of this! 

Post # 51
499 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Pollywog:  I’m glad to see you here! I really hope this is your cycle!

My temp was still low this morning, so I’m pretty sure we didn’t miss O and my cycle is just longer this month due to work stress. My BFF just told me last night she is pregnant, and I would SO love to be due around the same time! We would have had matching due dates had I gotten a BFP last cycle. So I’m really hoping this is the cycle! PLUS, we’d hopefully get the BFP a week after our 2nd anniversary…GAH it’s so hard not get hopeful. Really trying to keep myself in check and live in the present as opposed to daydreaming about getting the BFP this cycle.

Post # 52
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MrsFNL:  going to take my first one wed after the ultrasound! : )

Post # 53
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

So, I’m pretty sure I O’d on Saturday ๐Ÿ™‚ just waiting for crosshairs in FF — I did get two postive OPK’s over the weekend (Friday night & Saturday morning) And my temps have been up for the last few days.. I’m so happy I actually have a POAS date this month haha! ๐Ÿ˜›

View original reply
MrsFNL:  On May 8th I’ll be 12dpo, so if you could put me down for that day to POAS it would be great!

FX May is a month full of BFP’s! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 54
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
MrsFNL:  Thanks for updating the list! 

I’ve finally updated my chart and it looks like the 22nd is my day to POAS. I may get too impatient and try sooner, but that’s my day! 

Post # 55
1534 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
Alip22:  I use fertility friend, but i so chart my temps. you can search the app store for a period tracker. I was using iperiod for a while

Post # 56
1534 posts
Bumble bee

I wish my body would decide what it is doing! I’m getting intermittent EWCM, but not temp spike yet. Im kicking myself for not having bought opks for this month. But I’m afraid if I buy them now, I’ll get KU next week and the. It’ll just be a waste of $$. Irregular cycles suck

Post # 57
721 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
anotherbee:  Your chart looks similar to mine — irregular cycles unite! lol

I feel the same way about OPK’s but I’m sooo glad I spent the money on them this cycle I went to 3 dollar stores to find one that actually had OPK’s in stock this past weekend lol

I can’t believe how much money the drugstore OPK’s are though! Which is why I’ve only used internet cheapies and Dollar store OPK’s — the most I’ve ever paid for one test is $1.25! lol

With my irregular cycles I just cant justify $60+ for an OPK, I’ve beein doing OPK’s for the last 20 days (sometimes 2 tests a day) because I’m not regular.. I’d be in the poorhouse if I used the clear blue ones lol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Stephville.
Post # 58
1534 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Stephville:  yep. I order tem off the internet too, but didn’t want to drop $30. Thinking I could get by without them, and now I’m driving myself crazy. My CM is all over the place and I havent been temping since having DS so I can’t even predict when o might happen. 

Post # 59
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
anotherbee:  Looks like my chart too!  I bought Wondfos on the internet (though the jury is still out on how well they work for me) and I never thought I’d get through 100 of them.  That said, this cycle alone, I’ve been testing at least once a day – but usually more like 2xday – for the majority of the last 22 days.  I could never afford to do that buying from a drugstore or the $1 store.

For the first set a couple months ago, I just bought OPKs at CVS.  It was like $20 for a tube with 20 tests. I figured I’d see how they work before committing to buying a ton on the internet.  If you do that, you can use them now, but if you get KU, then you won’t have bought zillions of them!

View original reply
Stephville:  Hooray for O!  I’m still waiting, but will keep my fingers crossed for your BFP this month! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 60
721 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
anotherbee:  Lol, thats why I put off ordering them too and have been running to the dollar store to tie me over until O..

I hope O comes for you soon! It really sucks waiting for it with irregular cycles!

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors