(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 61
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
AgileK9s:  Haha, Thanks!

Sometimes for me O feels like a victory in itself lmao! 

I’ve been stalking your chart every so often to see whats up lol (I could have sworn I saw dotted crosshairs on your chart over the weekend? — but its totally possible that I’m mixing up your chart with someone elses! lol)

Hoping that you get O soon (followed by a BFP obviously :P)!!

Post # 62
952 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Your age/partner’s age: 26/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD14 (likely O day)

Ovulation Date: likely today (4/27) though FF says CD10 right now.  We just went on our baby-making-moon, but I think being out of the town threw my charting off.   

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS May 11th/Cycle Length 26-28 Days

Cycles Trying:  5th, but this is the first time we’ve really tried to time BD.  Other cycles we hit FW once or twice.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, BD timing, taking prenatals.  

Link to Chart, if any: http://fertilityfriend.com/home/redwine13

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? being able to be outdoors!

Post # 63
Bee
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
HeyJude72:  Thanks! I’m planning on testing at 12DPO so we’re going to party it up this weekend. Hahaha, not really, but we’re going to a concert Friday night so I’m sure I’ll have a beer or two. Honestly I am going to miss wine and deli meat most of all so I have been savoring every glass and every sandwich just in case! I’m glad everything is going well, good luck at your scan tomorrow!  

Post # 64
721 posts
Busy bee

This morning I got crosshairs on FF, so this is me putting it out there that I will not be temping from tomorrow on!

I can’t deal with the TWW symptom spotting and googling every temp spike/dip lol.. I’m planning on testing May 8th and am debating if I should temp that morning or not.. We’ll see lol =)

Post # 65
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  ooh enjoy those beers! YMMV but My OB actually said deli meat is fine-that made me soo happy to hear that at my 9week appt after a month of not having any! : ) 

Post # 66
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Stephville:  good for you! You could try putting the thermometer away from your bed so you don’t even have the option! ; ) 

Post # 67
499 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Stephville:  I think I need to do the same!! My past couple TWW have been torture, analyzing each and every temp, plus symptom spotting. I think I’ll O today or tomorrow, and will follow suite!

Post # 68
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
Stephville:  I was playing with it over the weekend for a hypothetical that I posted in the charters thread.  If I discarded one of the pre-o temps, I got cross hairs.  But I had no good reason to discard other than it made it look like I O’d.  Based on the fact that I haven’t had a sustained thermal shift, I had to “undiscard” that temp because I can’t fairly throw it out just so the chart looks pretty, even though I REALLY want to! 🙂

Post # 69
252 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsFNL:  How did I not do this yet??

Your age/partner’s age: 24/40

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD17

Ovulation Date: Pretty sure my O day was Sunday or Monday. So 1 or 2 DPO

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Cycles are usually 28-ish days. This is my first cycle charting, so we’ll see. Didnt get much BD’ing in FW for this cycle, so it might be more like the end of May.

Cycles Trying: First!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, prenatals, will plan better BD timing next month.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MsKayteeDee

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? Seeing all the new buds on the trees!

Post # 70
755 posts
Busy bee

Hi ladies! Unfortunately I am back 🙁 Got a BFP earlier this month but unfortunately it ended in a MC. AF finally arrive the other day, so I’ll roll call for now. I’ve ovualted the past two cycles on CD25, so I am hoping that my recently increased dose of Metformin (500mg to 2000mg) will shorten my cycle and let me ovulate earlier (hopefully the MC doesn’t screw with things too much)!

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 28/27

Baby #:  1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: FF gives me May 21st, I’m hoping for anything earlier with the help of my Metformin!

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 1st cycle was 38 days, my most recent cycle was 43 due to the MC. If things stay as they are predicted, I will probably POAS May 31st. I’d like to hold out until 12DPO (when I got my BFP last time), but I know I have no will power!

Cycles Trying: 2 moving on to 3 after AF

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): On our BFP cycle we had great timing (O-6,O-5,O-4,O-3,O-2,O-1, and O) so I am aiming for the same! Will be doing further blood work with my Endocrinologist to see if there is anything else I should be doing. I’m thankful that I even got pregnant given my PCOS, but hoping that next time little one will stick.

Link to Chart, if any:http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ADiamondInTheRough

Just for fun What’s your favorite thing about Spring? Seeing the sun always makes me happy. I feel like I’m in a better mood when its out.

Post # 71
721 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
HeyJude72:  Thats a great idea! I’m going to put it in the bathroom tonight when I get home from work, so I can’t temp even if I want to lol! Thanks for suggesting that! =P

View original reply
sunshine809:  Yeah, my first temping TWW was torture! .. My last one wasn’t THAT bad but by 11DPO it started to get to me, so I figure I might as well enjoy my TWW as much as possible this time, and save my sanity lol

View original reply
AgileK9s:  Haha, that makes sense.. I saw those dotted lines on your chart any was like woo hoo!! lol ..I mess around with my chart tons before O is confirmed for real lol, its such a guilty pleasure for me lol 

Post # 73
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 25/25

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD17

Ovulation Date: tba :/ I have no idea whats going on this cycle.. its frustrating

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: After 7 years on the pill I dont really remember! Ive had 29, 28 then 33.

Cycles Trying: 4th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Folic acid, using maybe baby ovulation tester

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? warm weather! although im in Aus so we are just heading into the cold weather

Does anyone feel like TTC is one massive rollercoaster?? Last month AF was late and I worked myself up to think I def was preggers, then the BFN just shattered me. DH had to console me while I sobbed in the bathroom.

Post # 74
721 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsFNL:  I resisted! Haha I didn’t temp this morning, and it was nice to sleep until I actually have to get up (normally I temp about an hour and a half before I need to get up because that’s when DHs alarm goes off then I go back to sleep) lol

Post # 75
1534 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
MrsFNL:  updated date for me is May 7. 

Got out my crosshairs, but our timing is terrible. 

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors