(Closed) POAS May 2015!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 121
Bee
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
kb7:  I know, I had the fear of God instilled in me that if I even did it ONCE without protection I would end up pregnant. Then DH and I had a few months of NTNP and now are full on TTC (charting cycles, etc) and let me tell ya, it’s not that easy lol!

View original reply
chloesmommi:  I had a BFN yesterday at 10DPO too. Hopefully it’s just too early for us! I plan on testing again tomorrow (12DPO).

View original reply
H2MrsDj:  Great quote and so, so true!

Post # 122
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  FX for both of us!

Post # 123
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
Mrs. Coyote:  Yeah, I think if I have daughters I’m not going to lie to them.  At least, I’ll say you’re super fertile when you’re young so no use taking chances, but that’s it’s not as easy when you get older and are actually ready.  I’m feeling pretty bitter about that… lol.

Post # 124
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 27/30

Baby #: 3

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd25 3dpo

Ovulation Date: 5-1

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS date is 5-17

Cycles Trying: 9

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting, did clomid last month but skipped this month, started metformin about 4 days ago.

Link to Chart, if any: no link, stopped temping after o, too stressful!

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? The flowers and the rain!

Post # 125
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Playing catch-up from the past several days! Being busy really does make the TWW move a lot quicker. Plus today is our 2nd anniversary so we celebrated over the weekend! I also really think not temping this TWW is super helpful. I’m not nearly as obsessive over my DPOs and symptom spotting.

View original reply
HeyJude72:  
View original reply
Pollywog: Thank you for your notes! I guess maybe the MC’s I hear about just stand out more than the successful pregnancies. Gah, I just found out yesterday that 2 more couples I know had MCs. One at 13 wks. I just need to remember that there are more successes than not! I’ll put that book on my list of things to get once we get the BFP! Thanks bees ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
Robin2015: I’m right there with ya on the yard! It’s a weedy & dirty mess. And with the dogs going in and out, it just means I have to sweep that much more! We’re saving up now to landscape it!

Post # 126
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

First positive ovulation test since I started using opks again end of January ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 127
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
H2MrsDj:  yay!  That can feel like a victory in itself.

Post # 128
Bee
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

Roll me down to May 31st please. AF is starting to show. On the plus side I have short cycles so I might get another chance for a May BFP!

Post # 129
26 posts
Newbee

I’ve been lurking on these boards for a few months and decided that I’m just going to pull the trigger and roll call ๐Ÿ™‚

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 29/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 10DPO

Ovulation Date: April 25

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: My POAS date is going to be May 8 if AF doesn’t show by then.  My cycle length varies month to month since I came off BC, which is super frustrating.  I’ve been trying to chart and use OPKs to better predict ovulation. 

Cycles Trying: I count this as my 3rd “legit” cycle trying. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, OPKs, prenatals, timing BD.  

Link to Chart, if any: I can’t figure out how to link, but here is a picture:

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring?  The weather and the flowers! And sitting on patios at restaurants instead of having to be cooped up inside ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 130
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 25/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd9

Ovulation Date: Est. 5/11

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 5/24 / 27 days

Cycles Trying: 2nd 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting, prenatals

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SoobySays

Just for fun — What’s your favorite thing about Spring? The perfect warmth when you walk out of a cold building.

Post # 131
499 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ImHisLobster:  Your BD timing looks great!! FX for you!

Post # 132
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
crazycowlady:  This is my first cycle not temping after FF confirmed O for me, and its been waaay less stressful! I’m so glad that I chose not to temp! I just feel way more relaxed this cycle than I did last one lol

Post # 133
26 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sunshine809:  thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ we were a little worn out after 3 days in a row…that is not our typical BD rate lol

Post # 134
499 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Stephville:  I know, right?! So much better!!

The topic ‘POAS May 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors