(Closed) POAS November 2014- Part 2

posted 6 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite season and why?

Winter

Spring

Summer

Fall

• Post # 151
    103 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    txlolo:  Hmm, I’m not sure about having a lot of symptoms and not Oing…Do you happen to have PCOS? I see you take Metformin (I do too!). We usually have more LH in our system to begin with so it’s pretty common to get more than one postive OPK throughout a cycle but not actually O. This cycle I got a temp spike and a few symptoms on CD21, but I actually didn’t O until CD30: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4984eb

I guess maybe the weather could be affecting your post O temps and that’s why they are so low, I live in California so I don’t really have experience with extreme cold fronts 😉

FX that you did actually O though!! I guess you never know! You’ll probably have a better idea of your typical pre and post O temps once you chart a few cycles.

Post # 152
    42 posts
    Newbee

Ladies, congrats to all those BFPs for November! As for me, AF showed up this morning and I had tested yesterday with a bfn. Will be roll calling for december.

After two months of charting, it looks like I have a 12 day LP (26 day cycle)… is this anything to be concerned about? It seems a bit short…

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5436ab

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Jenny1984.
    Post # 153
    826 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

txlolo:  Hmm, maybe try temping vaginally next month? They should be more consistent then.

View original reply
    Jenny1984:  I think you’re fine. I heard anything over 10 is nothing to worry about. Mine is somewhere around 11 right now.

AFM, I’m feeling a little depressed today because I have that feeling you get right before you start AF. No imaginary pregnancy symtoms this cycle… just the same old. Just waiting for tomorrow or Saturday to confirm. I promised myself I wouldn’t POAS until Saturday (12DPO) because my parents will be in town tomorrow and I don’t want either the disapointment/sadness or the excitement/I can’t keep a secret. But my hopes are ridiculously low.

Post # 154
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

Hello Ladies!  I have been lurking around on this board for about a week, and finally decided that I would join in 🙂  I’m new to the TTC boards, so still not totally sure how these work, so please bear wtih me! 

I just stopped BC on 9/24 (first date of my last period).  I had back surgery on 9/27 (also the last date of my period) and have yet to get a peroid since stopping the pill.  I’m currently on cycle day  58 and have been tracking BD and other symptoms with the Ovia App.  I also met with my Dr. on 11/11 and had a negative test, and was told that it’s very common not to get your period for 3 months or so after stopping the pill. 

I have been counting down the days since my appointment for my period to start to we could try again wtih OPK’s in December…but now I think there might be a slight chance I could be pregnant.  I’ve noticed some pink spotting last night and was having cramps, so I got really excited that my period was starting and then it never started…and now today so far nothing…so I plan to POAS on Saturday to see what’s up, if my period doesn’t start. So…

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD58 (not sure about Ovulation Date-wasn’t tracking this month)

Your age/partner’s age:   30 / 36

Ovulation Date:  Unsure (my Ovia app predicted it to be between 11/2-7, not sure how accurate that is…)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 11/22 – don’t know my cycle length yet, so far this first cycle post pill is 58 days, yuck!

Cycles Trying: First – More NTNP.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Continue using Ovia App and adding in OPKs.  BD EVOD especially during my fertile days, have been taking Folic Acid…thinking about switching to Prenantal Vitamins.

Link to Chart, if any:  None.

Just for fun: What’s your favorite meal of all time? (Feel free to include recipes/links if you want!) – Favorite meal of all times is the 16 course tasting menu my husband and I did at Eleven Madison Park in NY…It was awesome!! 

<br /><br />

Post # 155
    69 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
    Jenny1984:  Sorry to hear AF came. Perhaps December will come bearing gifts for you!

View original reply
    kellynn323:  Welcome!

As for me, I’m 10DPO tomorrow,  and I’m contemplating testing again.  I’m usually starting to get really irritable by now when AF is on the way, so I’m taking it as a good sign that I’m feeling great! Or am I just trying to convince myself I feel great? Eugh, the TTW is torture!!!

Post # 156
    4675 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I am 3 or 4 DPO and I already can tell this is going to be a killer TWW.  I was slightly nauseous this morning and light headed and I’ve had some acid refluxish feelings.  If I feel hopeful next week I’ll probably cave and test on Thanksgiving morning.  

But I’m feeling super hopeful for this cycle.  FF gave me crosshairs at 97.5 degrees, which is a half degree up since I started temping, and I Oed on CD15 or 16, instead of 18 or 19.  Hopefully my LH will hold out and be nice and long.

How are my other TWW ladies holding up?  

Post # 157
    Bee
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
    gyrobb:  
    View original reply
    auggiefrog: Yea this TWW has been something else. 8 DPO and I am so confused. Spotting yesterday and today. Not sure if this is just my short LP kicking in extra early or implantation bleeding. Trying to hold out til Mon-Tues to test or for AF to show up.

Post # 158
    178 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    auggiefrog:  I think I’m 2 DPO so not that far behind you!  I have a busy two weeks coming up with two interviews, Thanksgiving, and an out of town wedding so I’m hoping that keeps my mind off the TWW.  I’m going to try and hold out until 14 DPO.  FX for you!

Post # 159
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    Jenny1984:  my LP has been between 12-14. FF actually gave me 10 twice, but I think those weren’t right. 

View original reply
    auggiefrog:  FX that your wait ends with a BFP!

I’m 10dpo. I bought dollar store tests today and I will test tomorrow morning. Symptom spotting like crazy! 

Post # 160
    42 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    jammer62:  thanks for the reassurance. FX for you that AF doesn’t show. 

Post # 161
    42 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    morefunfetti:  thank you …. i hope you get your BFP tomorrow!

gyrobb: thanks. fx for you! 

Post # 162
    4675 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  Spotting sounds promising.  FX that it’s implatnation and not AF.  

View original reply
    ema721:  Busy sounds amazing right now!  It’s the best thing to keep your mind off of every pop and tingle.  

View original reply
    morefunfetti:  Good luck testing!  

Post # 164
    604 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

I know I’m only down as a cheerleader because I was CERTAIN I wasn’t ovulating but… Guess who’s still cheerleading but just got her BFP! I tested because I was having an aversion to eggs which is completely unusual. BFN. Then I tested again today because I’d been feeling like puking for an entire week and everything smelled bad (I was expecting another BFN) and….. BFP! Clear as day! Will use my FRER tomorrow to be sure.

Post # 165
    1168 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    Mollie-Rose:  Congrats!!!

The topic ‘POAS November 2014- Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors