(Closed) POAS November 2014- Part 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite season and why?
    Winter : (4 votes)
    7 %
    Spring : (6 votes)
    11 %
    Summer : (16 votes)
    29 %
    Fall : (29 votes)
    53 %
  • Post # 271
    1674 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

View original reply
    jammer62:  Oh man, sorry your going through that!!  It is the worst not knowing what is going on wtih your body.  Hopefully AF is late for a good reason and it’s just too early to show up on a test.  Good luck! 

Post # 272
    262 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

View original reply
    jammer62:  I’ve got my FX for you since AF hasn’t come yet!! I’m not into the charting, but looking at your temp drops for AF Sept and Aug cycles the temp drops were much steeper than they are this cycle – okay, not like 1* steeper, but definitely noticable difference. This one isn’t as drastic as the previous 2 and seems to be more solidly “up” than your CL. I’d say dropping below coverline could also be from outside factors.

RE: AF on the road or Thanksgiving – Super BOO! That’d be my luck and Darling Husband would have to pull over every hour 🙁

Post # 273
    826 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
    fyrefly816:  Ha, yes. It might end up being a VERY long trip if AF shows up tomorrow morning!

Post # 274
    826 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

Well God must read the WB boards too, because an hour after I said “I’m over this cycle”, AF came hardcore. Roll me over to December.

Post # 275
    262 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    jammer62:  That blows.

AFM – I have resigned myself to being out this go-round. Not even a glimmer or hope on that one – I tried to get a little excited yesterday and today when I had some mild cramping. I think I’m resigned already to just letting it fall where it does. We weren’t on target with the BDing, and I don’t chart but had 2 different days of EWCM. I feel pretty good physicially. At least I’m not PMSing with 5 days to go before AF shows (I’m 9-11 DPO depending on which was my actual fertile day).

My next FW is right before Darling Husband switches to night shifts – he’s supposed to be spending that week adjusting to new schedule, so I’m not even sure how BDing is going to work then. Additional bonus – 2 AFs in December (Due on the 1st and then another start on Christmas). Bring on the awesome… I’ll probably be upset when AF shows this weekend, but we’ll move on to the next one.

I may start charting, but I hate waking up in the morning and never wake up at the same time (seriously, I get up when I feel like it, and go into the office after that, it’s kind of sweet, but I never have a schedule :/)

Post # 276
    1451 posts
    Bumble bee

Ladies, I need some help. What do you think of this OPK?  I woke up to watery cm and had right side pain all night (figured it was just a cyst).  All I have left are the cheapie internet ones and those didn’t pick up anything this afternoon.

Post # 277
    1514 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Can I join in on the POAS fun for December?  Nov is our first cycle trying and I will be POAS in early Dec.

Post # 278
    356 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I’ve been stalking these POAS boards for months now! I get so excited for everyone when I see those BFPs!! I am so excited to finally be able to join in next month!! It will also be nice to have some ladies to chat with during the TWW because I feel like I will be one of those huge symptom spotters even though I tell myself I won’t be.

Good luck to all the remaining Nov POAS! I hope there are lots of BFP in the next few days 🙂

Post # 279
    103 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Am I imagining this? I’m still only 11DPO. I was planning on holding off testing until Friday, but I’ve been a MEGA BITCH to Darling Husband recently….

Post # 280
    Bee
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
    kb7:  
    View original reply
    LuckyinLove17:  I’ll get a December roll call thread going when I get home from work tonight! 

Post # 281
    262 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    kiraly17:  I see pink!

Post # 282
    Bee
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    kiraly17:  I see it!!!

Post # 283
    262 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  Thanks for handling this.

Post # 284
    2659 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

kiraly17:  I see it! Congrats!!!

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  Are you TTC this cycle? Or TTA for a bit?

Post # 285
    Bee
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  TTA  I’m y’all’s cheerleader for December!

The topic ‘POAS November 2014- Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors