(Closed) POAS November 2014- Part 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite season and why?
    Winter : (4 votes)
    7 %
    Spring : (6 votes)
    11 %
    Summer : (16 votes)
    29 %
    Fall : (29 votes)
    53 %
  • Post # 286
    103 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    MrsFairyBee:  Thank you!

Question for you bees: The FRER and Wondfo tests I took were not FMU. Is FMU better to test? I know a line is a line, but when I test next should it be FMU?

I’m in disbelief right now!

Post # 287
    262 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

View original reply
    kiraly17:  FMU should be more concentrated with HCG, and tomorrow you should have more in your system anyway – either way you should get some darker lines – buuuuut don’t forget that you could be super hydrated and it still be dilute in the morning.

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  Woohoo cheerleaders! Even more awesome of you to track everything down for us. Are you going to do a list, or do you need someone else to do it? I had an idea for a Google doc to track it – those can be shared and edited by other people.

Post # 288
    356 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  You’re awesome! Thanks so much!

Post # 290
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    kiraly17:  congrats!!

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  yay for cheerleaders! 🙂

Post # 291
    4675 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    kiraly17:  Congrats! 

So no signs of AF yet, but the ‘odd’ feeling I have has gone down a bit.  I have been slightly dizzy tonight though.  I’m still sleeping like s*** , and have been ever since I O’ed/   I woke up at 2 am and never really fell back asleep.  And of course I never took my temp at 2 am, thinking I would fall back asleep, so I have no sign from my temps.   I had some white, water-y CM today.  I’ll test tomorrow afternoon when I get home on a four or more hour hold.  

I totally bought Sushi tonight just in case this is it, but sadly it tastes pretty bad.  If I do get my AF I’m going to get some good sushi!  

Post # 292
    136 posts
    Blushing bee

My POAS date was last Tuesday. I’m now 9 days late with no sign of af and negative tests. So frustrating. I feel like I’ve started 10 times a day only to realise I’m still waiting. 

Post # 293
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I haven’t been charting, except for tracking AF and the odd temp in the morning when I remember it (which is pretty much never!)

According to Kindara, based on my previous periods, AF should be due today but last month I had a super long cycle. It was our first month TTC and we’d just arrived home from our honeymoon, so that was SUPER nerve-wracking!

I took an FRER last Friday, but reading online that might have been a little early. So if AF doesn’t show by the weekend, I’m planning on testing again. I don’t know how I’m going to last though! I want so bad to go home and test now, but I don’t want the disappointment of another negative test!

Post # 295
    Bee
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Thanks! I have an iphone, but it’s on its last leg so I don’t really trust it to do anything other than send texts lol. I’m starting to collect all the names in an excel sheet and am probably going to use Photoshop to pop all the names/dates onto a background. 

Post # 296
    262 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

View original reply
    xoCATox:  We’re POAS buddies, then! I’m due this weekend as well. GL!

View original reply
    MrsAndrus322:  That suuuuuucks. I’m not sure how to handle that one – how are you feeling? My plan would be to call my OB/GYN and ask them when I should come in.

Post # 297
    674 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I’m out.  I was hopeful because I haven’t been having my usual PMS symptoms, but the witch reared her ugly head today, and a day early. I’m normally every 4th Thursday, never a day early, never a day late.. until this cycle.

We were only NTNP, but we’ve now decided to just start actually TTC, now instead of February, after the disappointment of AF arriving today.. I wasn’t expecting myself (or Darling Husband for that matter) to be this upset over it not happening for us this month, I guess we want a baby more than we’d thought!

On to December.. at least I can enjoy some drinks this weekend

Post # 298
    1112 posts
    Bumble bee

I’m going to POAS tomorrow (Thanksgiving) even though AF isn’t due til the 30th. It would be cool to get that good news on a holiday. I’m not extremely hopeful but oh well. :/ I haven’t really been symptom spotting, but I do have a question. Could hunger be a symptom? I’m hungry ALL the time. When I wake up, right after I eat, before bed…agh!

Post # 299
    1082 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

I have all of my typical PMS symptoms, AF will be here any day now. Feeling sad but it was only our first month trying. Im planning to still test on Friday and trying to stay hopeful! 

Has anybody felt their period coming and then discovered they were pregnant? Does that happen? I mean… I’m breaking out, bloated, with mild cramps once in awhile. 

Post # 300
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Good luck with the doc’s appointment, and hope the fever goes down soon and you’re feeling better! I’m sure everything will be fine, but I can imagine how nervous you’d be.

View original reply
    fyrefly816:  Good luck to you! Fingers crossed that this month is your month!

Unfortunately, I’m out. I caved to temptation and took a test this morning and it was a BFN so… hurry up AF and bring on December!!

View original reply
    MrsFNL:  I know what you mean! I thought I had prepared well by telling myself (and DH!) that it was a very slim chance to happen first off and that we’d be trying for at least a few months so not to get my hopes up. Turns out I didn’t listen, and I’ve been absolutely shattered each time there was only one pink line. Going to try not to think about it, step away from the tests and just relax and hopefully let nature take its course!

The topic ‘POAS November 2014- Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors