(Closed) POAS November 2014- Part 2

posted 5 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What's your favorite season and why?
    Winter : (4 votes)
    7 %
    Spring : (6 votes)
    11 %
    Summer : (16 votes)
    29 %
    Fall : (29 votes)
    53 %
  • Post # 301
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
    MrsAndrus322:  I had this happen last month, and it was so frustrating!

I kept getting hopeful that the fact that AF hadn’t arrived meant that we’d been successful, but every time I took a test it was a CLEAR negative. It sucked because I knew the tests couldn’t be that wrong, but at the same time I had a tiny glimmer of hope. I just wanted AF to arrive so we could be sure and move on to the next cycle!

I went about two weeks late, and the monster arrived with a vengeance! Hopefully it shows up soon, and you can get back to trying!

Post # 302
    4675 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

BFN for me this evening on a five hour hold.  If AF doesn’t arrive I’ll test again tomorrow with FMU.  

Post # 303
    4675 posts
    Honey bee

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

So it is my first Thanksgiving back with my family since Darling Husband and I have been together.  Dh’s family doesn’t drink and mine does, and it looks like I still wouldn’t be able to, because I think I have a BFP. (Or in my case very little fat positive!) 

I tested this morning and I was sure I had a BFN again, until I took a second look after everything had finished developing.  I see the faintest of faint lines!!!   I think I’ll save my ‘You’re going to be a daddy’ gift for Darling Husband when the line darkens a little more, but I’ll still tell him today because I’ll have to somehow divert all alchoholic beverages.  I hope that line gets a lot darker tomorrow! 

Post # 304
    1138 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 12 DPO

Your age/partner’s age: 29/37

Ovulation Date: Nov 15

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD every other day the entire week leading up to O, and 2 days after JIC!

Got my BFP today!!! So excited!

Post # 305
    262 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Stanley House Inn

View original reply
    auggiefrog:  Post it when you get some darker lines!

MrsAndrus322:  Any updates?

xoCATox:  Thanks! 

MrsFNL:  I feel you on that one! I was good with NTNP (which is how the husband is) but keep getting super disappointed.

Got my glaringly white BFN this morning (my POAS date) – it isn’t really emotionally daunting this time. I’m rolling with it and actually figured we were out this go-round. Technically I’m not out yet, but I’m not hoping for anything. My next POAS date would be right before Christmas (AF due on Christmas day) so it would be pretty cool to be able to tell my mom I’m PG on Christmas. FX!

Physicially I feel fantastic. Like, amazingly good. No pre-AF symptoms either. The past few months have been symptom-filled – this time no spotting, no cramping, no moodiness, no extreme hunger – nothing! AF is supposed to be here Sunday, so it is probably going to be another curled up in horrible pain cycle, but right now I’m enjoying all of my lacking symptoms.

Post # 306
    1881 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Well, my temp went below the cover line today and I woke up to AF, so you can roll me over! 

I had a good talk with my best friend a few days ago about it and am back to being my usual positive self. 🙂 she is a fertile myrtle and got pregnant when we were 19 but she also had a MC when teying for Her second so I felt comfortable telling her we were starting to TTC all those months ago.

When I told her it was taking longer than I thought it would, she helped talk me up again and made me realize that there really is no rush for us. We both are still young and even if it does take a while, that’s okay! We really are enjoying being married and despite the pessimism that PMS causes I am actually enjoying the process. Plus I find charting to be so fun and informative, and my chart looks awesome even though I work nights! Which I didn’t think would work so I’m happy about that. My next POAS date will be Christmas day so that may be interesting. Here’s to the best Christmas present ever!!!

comgrats to our two latest BFPs! How awesome!

Post # 307
    4675 posts
    Honey bee

My line was a little darker today on the FRER.  No line yet on the Wondfo test.  I am out of FRER’s.  I just have Wondfo’s with me.   I should just wait and test again when we get home on Sunday, but seeing that red line darken is giving me a lot of peace.   

Post # 308
    262 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    auggiefrog:  That line is definitely darker on the FRER today!! I honestly couldn’t see it on the first one (but screen coloring and all that come into play) but I also assume you have it in your hands and you can see it better than any of us.

View original reply
    Equine_Breeder:  I’m glad you got some pep in your step about all of it. I’m glad you enjoy charting – I still feel like I’ll obsess over it more than anything and won’t just let it flow.

Post # 309
    178 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    auggiefrog:  definitely darker!  How many DPO are you?

Post # 310
    1112 posts
    Bumble bee

I tested on Thanksgiving morning and got another BFN. Ugh. Stark white. AF due in 2 days though, so I’m not totally out yet. I woke up with a cold sore this morning. Haven’t had a cold sore since middle school. Symptom? I’m goin’ crazy here!

Post # 311
    4675 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    ema721:  I believe I’m 12 DPO, but possibly 11 DPO.  

I just made an appointment with my GP to confirm.  It’s all setting in!  

Post # 312
    178 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    auggiefrog:  congrats!  It’s still early so I bet if you test in a few days that line will be nice and dark!

Post # 313
    262 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    TogetherThroughLife:  Had my BFN this morning… It’s the 2 day wait and I’m starting to hate it. Kind of wish AF would show up just so I can get on to Dec!

FWIW – Cold sores show up when your immune system is weakened (the virus has a chance to thrive a little bit) and your immune system weakens/is suppressed when you get PG (which is why it seems quite a few women get colds) – Not pushing for extreme hopefulness, but tying the two together for you.

Post # 314
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    auggiefrog:  Congrats!! I saw the faintest line on your first photo – the second is much easier to see. Here’s to a happy & healthy 9 months!

View original reply
    Equine_Breeder:  sorry that this cycle wasn’t it. Glad to hear your optimism. Cheers for next cycle!

View original reply
    fyrefly816:  FX!!

The topic ‘POAS November 2014- Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors