Other- Comment below

I don't do Thanksgiving but I like....

• Post # 347
    Bee
    1344 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Yea, I went the prescription route and they wanted $50 for a one month supply. The pharmacy did try to work with me, but the best they could get me was a generic prenatal that was $20 for a one month supply. Apparently my insurance sucks when it comes to filling scripts! I’m kind of at a loss. Do you know of any OTC vitamins that don’t have that type of vitamin A?? I will take a good hard look at the labels next time I’m at the drugstore.

Post # 349
    1299 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  I take Nature Made wih DHA…the Vitamin A they have is beta carotene (I checked the label this am after reading this conversation). I posted a link to them on Amazon earlier (on p 23 of this thread) but Target also has them!  I take them with food, just in case, but haven’t had issues with nausea.

On a related note, yesterday a nurse from my OB/GYN’s office said that it’s better to take prenatals with a vitamin C product vs a calcium product, because calcium can impair the absorption of iron, where vitamin C aids in the absorption.  I think I’m going to start taking them with orange juice.

Post # 350
    524 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  I have been taking New Chapter.  The Vitamin A is 100% from beta carotene.  I also liked them because they have folate, not folic acid.

Post # 351
    1299 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Interesting on the iodine.  Yes, my dr’s office was also just concerned with folic acid… I’ll look into it, though!

Post # 352
    Bee
    1344 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
    SaltedCaramel:  
    View original reply
    melisandescott:  Thank you ladies!! I am so grateful for this thread and everyone’s advice!!!

Post # 353
    357 posts
    Helper bee

Ugh I’m not even sure when I’m POAS now this month!!! /: !! I’m getting really worried! My cycle is very wonky! maybe no wonder I haven’t had my BFP? 🙁 I honestly think I haven’t O yet and every time my temp rises it drops the next day? Like wth??? Today I had another blinking smiley from my clear blue advanced ovulation test, 6th day of blinkings!!’ Any input?

Post # 354
    1455 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    Daisylovex3:  hang in there sweet girl. waiting to O is worse than the tww for me Because I never know when it will happen. One cycle I went to cD 30 without O

ETA I had 9 blinking smiles this cycle. I ran out of tests. The last day of my blinking smile I got my pos opk at 5pm that same day. I was so frustrated!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by MrsMaskatoBe.
    Post # 355
    1455 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  fX your O is soon! 

Post # 356
    162 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  haha I used to get the $35 a month but they have a new one-a-day that is $20 and doesn’t have the bad vitamin a. All beta carotene in that one but no iodine. It’s so hard to find one with both.  Thanks for keeping an eye out for us!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by ema721.
    Post # 357
    357 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    MrsMaskatoBe:  did you end up ovulating that time when you reach cd30 with no O? 

My first time temping and I’m def realizing maybe this is why I haven’t had my BFP… the weird thing though, I keep experiencing minor cramps? i had them several days ago and kept getting it every so often unexpectedly. 

Post # 360
    357 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  oral Temps! Haven’t thought about vaginal temps though. Waiting for O is such a pain 

The topic ‘POAS November 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors