Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    Daisylovex3:  I did!! It was a 42 day cycle 

Post # 362
    733 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

BFN on wondfo at 10dpo this morning.  Will continue to test until AF shows up

Post # 363
    3209 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    ema721:  ugh! AF is such a meanie! And we did the same thing last night….. Split a bottle of wine! At least I can continue to drink wine for a whole longer!!

Post # 364
    1005 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
    soontobemrs1011:  Sorry about BFN, but it’s still early. You’re not out yet. 🙂

Post # 365
    844 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

ROLL CALL

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 6dpo

Your age/partner’s age: 35

Ovulation Date: Oct. 31

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Nov. 13 / 27 days

Cycles Trying: 8

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, prenatals

Link to Chart, if any:www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fluffmallow

Just for fun, What would be a perfect day for you? Spending the day at the beach, followed by seafood.

Post # 366
    52 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    Daisylovex3:  I’m terrible at looking at a chart and determining O. (Ff has a charting game and I fail miserably.) Do you track cm? i find that to be helpful, too. 

I’m also waiting to o (cd14 here). I’m using OPKs but arent finding them to be darkening at all, which is confusing to me. 

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  you’re a wealth of knowledge! I take the nature made prenatal. hopefully those are okay. 

Post # 367
    2386 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

HeyJude72: So are your prenatals a prescription from your doctor or can you just walk into a pharmacy like Walgreens and ask for them over the counter w/o a prescription and use your insurance for them? I hope that makes sense…ah and I’m a lurker, plan to join the Dec. POAS next cycle! : )

Post # 368
    Bee
    1344 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  You are awesome. Thank you so so much! I will deff be looking into some of these brands. What’s funny is I tried both of the ones you say you’d skip (Up & Up and Nature Made) and they both made me so nauseous. I wouldn’t take those again if you paid me hah!

Post # 369
    162 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    hollyberry4:  looks like we’re both offically onto cycle 3 together!

Post # 370
    1741 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  Another lurker here!  I have been taking the Vitafusion gummies but I will be switching now, yikes.  I wish there was one pill that has it all!  Of all the brands mentioned here so far (which I have now spent WAY too much time researching), I like The Honest Co best (LOVE that it has folate instead of folic acid), but since you have to buy the DHA from them separately, it adds up to $35/month.  I just calculated that if I use my insurance company’s mail-order pharmacy, I can get the CitraNatal line for $20/month.  Not bad!

MrsFairyBee:  I just called my RE’s office and asked the nurse for a prescription for CitraNatal Assure!  I bet you could ask your OB, and she’d call it in.

Post # 371
    370 posts
    Helper bee

Update on me. I woke up this morning to bleeding. I took a clear blue digital and it came back negative. Since then the bleeding has gotten heavier. I think it’s a chemical pregnancy. You can roll me over to December. FX for the rest of the November ladies. 

Post # 372
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
    Chloeeee:  I’m so sorry.

Post # 373
    370 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    mrsgroundhog:  Thanks. I appreciate it. 

Post # 374
    52 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    Chloeeee:  I’m so sorry for your loss. 

Post # 375
    512 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    Chloeeee:  i’m sorry 🙁

The topic ‘POAS November 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors