Cranberry Sauce

Pie

Other- Comment below

I don't do Thanksgiving but I like....

• Post # 376
    512 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I’m about 6DPO or 7 DPO – POAS date is next Thursday (one day after AF is due to protect myself from disappointment)…

This is my first month TTC after a chemical pregnancy. I *thought* I ovulated last Wed/Thurs because I had slight pains on my right side (normally they are much worse). Only a tiny bit of EWCM (again, usually have much more). 

Since then, I haven’t dried up… CM has turned lotion-y. Does this mean I didn’t even ovulate? Is it possible to continue having CM after O? From what I’ve seen online, experts flat-out say no, you dry up. But others have said their CM continues after O and depends on the woman. Anybody have insight?

Post # 377
    370 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    morefunfetti:  
    View original reply
    krystalite:  Thank you ladies. Hoping things go better the next time. 

Post # 378
    512 posts
    Busy bee

another question… do you all drink coffee or alcohol in TWW?

i’m steadily cutting back on coffee (no more than 1 cup a day, some days I don’t drink it all) and I’ll drink only on weekends and have a glass of wine with dinner (sometimes) or a beer while watching the game. 

Just wondering bc I’m contemplating whether I should go cold turkey this weekend (even though I don’t have high hopes for POAS..)

Post # 379
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
    krystalite:  FWIW I’m 7dpo and yestserday/today I’ve had creamy CM. I’m *trying not to read into it* because I usually get pretty dry after O.  Obviously it could mean something different for you with your respective cycle!

Also, as for drinking: I have 1 cup of coffee per day (didn’t cut back to it, that’s just what I’ve always had) and I would drink a glass of wine here and there if I had some but have been too lazy to run to the liquor store (don’t sell wine in grocery stores here in NY)

Post # 380
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  I’m soo sooo sooo sorry because this is like a total troll post but I just cannot help myself.

TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR!

please don’t kill me I had to do it.

Post # 381
    Bee
    1344 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

View original reply
    Chloeeee:  I’m so sorry to hear this.

View original reply
    krystalite:  I might not be typical, but I always have CM after O. Do you temp? For me, it’s easier for me to know when O is based on my temp shift. And no, I’m not planning on abstaining from anything during the TWW. I’ve read over and over that it’s too early to affect the baby and I’m not going to deprive myself over a “maybe”. We’ll be going to a wedding during my TWW and you can bet that I am going to enjoy myself that night! πŸ˜€

View original reply
    Teatime:  *like*

Post # 382
    512 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    mrsgroundhog:  haha… ok, thanks. and it looks like we are POAS buddies! (or close to it). πŸ™‚

Post # 383
    512 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    Mrs. Coyote:  thanks πŸ™‚ I don’t temp or chart or anything. Last month was my first month trying and it was a great O month. Strong pain and tonnnns of EWCM. Sure enough I did get pregnant but it resulted in CP. This month I feel I had a very “meh” O… (IF i even O’d when I think I did). That, coupled with CM this week, is making me wonder if I even O’d at all… But I guess I won’t find out till AF day next week!

Post # 384
    3209 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    Chloeeee:  I’m so sorry to hear that πŸ™ we are here for you!

Post # 385
    3209 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    ema721:  yes! It will be good to have a TTC buddy! Still hoping to have a pregnancy to announce at Christmas, not don’t want to get my hopes up πŸ™

Post # 386
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    Chloeeee:  I’m so sorry πŸ™ Unfortunately, I and many others on here know what that’s like so just know you have lots of support here if you need it. 

Post # 387
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    krystalite:  My CM pretty much never dries up. It stays creamy until AF. What did you use to figure out your O date? 

Post # 388
    512 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    Ellie85:  i always O around the same time (CD 14, pretty consistently) and can tell by the fairly bad pain i feel on my right side… I know some months are worse than others though, and this past month it was harder for me to tell (though I still felt something).. I have no idea how my CM usually is post-O though. This was the first month I kept track of it because I literally just found out everything I needed to know about CM last week! (had no idea it was an indication of fertility).

I know I was spot on with my O date last month because of the pain, EWCM and the fact that I had implantation bleeding about 7-8 DPO. It was CD 14.

Post # 389
    240 posts
    Helper bee

Well there’s no denying this! 

The topic ‘POAS November 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors