Anything with gravy! : (9 votes)
    11 %
    Cranberry Sauce : (5 votes)
    6 %
    Pie : (5 votes)
    6 %
    Other- Comment below : (1 votes)
    1 %
    I don't do Thanksgiving but I like.... : (3 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 422
    178 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

MechEBee:  congrats! If you can wait until Monday you are superwoman! No way I would be able to keep it in!

Post # 424
    826 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

mrsgroundhog:  I was JUST reading on the Pregnancy boards (the thread where they talk about their first symptom), and someone said it was having to pee a lot. She too thought it might be an infection, but she said it didn’t sting like when it’s an infection… it felt normal. Sounds identical! 😉

Post # 425
    Bee
    1902 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

MechEBee:  Congrats!!!

Post # 426
    340 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Will you please add me back to the November list. I checked my app and it says AF should arrive on the 30th. Fingers crossed November is still my month!

Post # 427
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2014

jammer62:  eeek! I hope so! I *knew* testing this morning at 8dpo was just silly, but with the gassiness and cramps last night I just had to see. I actually feel a little better now, but still getting up to pee every 30 minutes (!). If I’m not pregnant, then these symptoms will just make me feel like a weirdo haha.

Post # 428
    103 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Anyone else getting antsy?  It was all I could do today to keep myself from testing at 6DPO.  Insanity! I hae a whole host of symptopms and now I’m starting to think they are in my head and I’m losing my marbles.

I’m holding out until next Saturday which is 14DPO.  Anyone in the same boat?  Anyone out there want to talk me off the proverbial ledge?  

We have lots of fun stuff to do this weekend and frankly, at the risk of sounding like a lush, I’d like to have a few glasses of wine.  I will probably have 1/day but wish it could be a bit more..

Post # 429
    227 posts
    Helper bee

I called myself out on the charters thread at 10dpo as I had a temp dip below coverline that morning and felt heavy, bloated, not hungry and like the mother of all AFs was due to arrive. Too Much Information but I even wore a pad to bed that night as I was that certain. But the next two days showed my temps right back up there. I was like WTH?

And then this happened this morning….

and Darling Husband gave me a high five! Haha boys. Here’s my chart too: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/hellosunshine strange, huh?

Post # 431
    178 posts
    Blushing bee

hellosunshine:  no squinting needed on that one! Congrats!

Post # 434
    1865 posts
    Buzzing bee

HeyJude72:  thanks for all the info on the prenatals! Perfect time for me since mine just ran out. I had no idea about the iodine or bad vitamin A!

Post # 435
    1534 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

hellosunshine:  OMG, congrats!!!!  Those are some fabulous lines!  How many DPO are you?  The link to your chart didn’t work, btw.

HeyJude72:  Woohoo! 

The topic ‘POAS November 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors