Pie

Other- Comment below

I don't do Thanksgiving but I like....

• Post # 451
    1262 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Church

View original reply
    soontobemrs1011:  It sounds like you are spotting … Perhaps it is time to take a pregnancy test???

Post # 452
    733 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

BFN on FRER this morning, and still no AF…

Post # 453
    690 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    soontobemrs1011:  sorry girl. Give it time. 

Post # 454
    1299 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    Truffle-hunter:  Thank you!!  Yes, so thrilled.  It does feel like we waited forever to TTC, can’t believe I am actually PG!

View original reply
    MrsM914:  Oooh, your chart looks good!  When are you going to POAS?

View original reply
    soontobemrs1011:  Hmm, implantation bleeding?

View original reply
    hellosunshine:  Ah, yes, I always forget the home part of the link too.  Funny that it didn’t occur to me that it was missing from yours!  Yes, come on over to July Mamas!!  I don’t think it’s a problem that the line is TOO dark… of course it’s possible that it’s twins, but realistically I bet it just means that implantation was on the earlier side for you.

Post # 455
    52 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    MechEBee:  
    View original reply
    hellosunshine:  congratulations!! 

Good luck to those testing this weekend!

Still waiting to O (cd16). Opk looks close to positive, and I’m hoping I’ll get a true positive later today. 

Post # 456
    690 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    SaltedCaramel:  technically, I should wait til the 13th but I may just try to make it til Monday 😉 I am afraid If I take it earlier I will get a false negative and be sad. 

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by MrsM914.
    Post # 457
    690 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    soontobemrs1011:  I would just test again in a few days if AF doesn’t show. Could be implantation bleeding. 

Post # 458
    733 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    MrsM914: since I have the cheapie wondfo tests I prob won’t be able to stop myself from testing everyday. FX it’s implantation  bleeding

Post # 459
    1930 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    hellosunshine:  I was just chart stalking on FF and saw the green line on your chart! Had to come see if you posted a pic of the test!! Congratulations!! 

Post # 460
    1051 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cycle day 19 ovulation on Tues!

Your age/partner’s age: me 28 him 35

Ovulation Date: approx 11th No 

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 25th Nov

Cycles Trying: this is 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): feel more relaxed this month as our wedding is Dec so if it doesnt happen it’s okay As there’s enough to distract me. Just doing our usual routine but with no protection.

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun, What would be a perfect day for you?

warm pool day with family and friends having a bbq outside.<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px;” /><br />

Post # 461
    690 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    soontobemrs1011:  fX for you!!

Post # 462
    690 posts
    Busy bee

I tried to wait. BFN on wondfo at 10dpo this morning. I know I’m not out yet though. Just couldn’t wait anymore. Argh. Looks like I don’t have a choice. 

Post # 463
    733 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    MrsM914:  I know what you mean…still BFN on wondfo this morning for me as well

Post # 464
    690 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    soontobemrs1011:  hang in there

Post # 465
    2865 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
    HeyJude72:  I am not a member of this board (we start TTC tomorrow!), but I just want to echo what you said about pre-natals. I did a ton of research and urge people to double check what is in their pre-natals. Many vitamins that were labeled “pre-natal” had ingredients that NIH said you shouldn’t take when pregnant. Right now I am taking three separate pills pre-TTC and may switch to a prescription when I get pregnant. I take: 

Trace Mineral Complex | 11 Essential Trace Minerals | Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Boron, Vanadium | 30

Nature Made Multi Complete with Iron: http://www.amazon.com/Nature-Made-Multi-Complete-Tablets/dp/B001KYO3Z8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415544665&sr=8-1&keywords=nature+made+multi+complete

400 mg of Folic Acid.

Every ingredient here I talked about with my doctor and research the benefits/risks in taking using the NIH’s website. It may not be the best fit for you, but I feel like I always appreciate it when people share this info with me!

The topic ‘POAS November 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors